OLDIES AROUND HERE.

dougal

I call on the top 15 posters around here to re-introduce themsleves.
What has happend to you since joining the site. I use to be one till I joined the freakn army.

I call on

1 Redleg
2 Redneck
3 News Manager
4 Italian Guy
5 the_13th_redneck
6 SHERMAN
7 Charge 7
8 Missileer
9 godofthunder
10 Darkmb101
11 03USMC
12 C/2nd Lt Robot
13 USAFAUX
14 Doody
15 RnderSafe

somehow i dont think the news manager is going to have much of a story to tell, prehaps TI should speak on behalf of his
;)

Yes . I call on Locke to give a short reading on Newsmanager (annoying ponse!! :2guns: )

Darkmb101 is gone to isnt he?

Since I joined the site, I have been commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Field Artillery of the United States Army, Active Duty, and on Tuesday am headed off to five months of Artillery officer school before I join my first real unit down in Texas. More importantly, I just bought a new truck to impress all the ladies with since I failed in my primary mission in Santa Barbara of finding a sugar mama. Oh, I also graduated from college at some point in there with a B.A. in History, the most useful degree in the world.

AWWWWWWWWWW! Well, in my opinion, I think that I should be #16 on that list. I haven't had enough time to get such a large number of posts as the rest of these "oldies", but I think I've done pretty well for myself, being so new and all! ;)

Redneck, so does that mean that you're not coming on here anymore?! I sure hope not! Who's grammar would I have to correct? :lol: Just kidding. . . . However, I really do hope that you can still come on here, and best of luck on Tuesday! Are you doing anything this Monday (HALLOWEEN!) to celebrate?

~*Brittany*~

P.S. You have a PM dissecting your grammatical mistakes in your last post.

FutureHMSGrad said:
P.S. You have a PM dissecting your grammatical mistakes in your last post.

And you have one correcting your corrections.

Let's keep this on topic.

Dougal, we have missed you but here's hoping you have gained more than you lost by your service. Just having served speaks well of you.
Not much different from my camp except a new Great-Granddaughter.
I'm still slaving in the Defense industry where every day is another opportunity ;) that's what they tell you when they give out raises. :lol: A parking spot and forty cents will buy a cup of coffee. Take care.

Locke said:
somehow i dont think the news manager is going to have much of a story to tell, prehaps TI should speak on behalf of his
;)

I refuse to say anything without my lawyer present!! :evil:

Nice one missileer. Your not that old are you or as we say in éire 'aould'

Congrats on the great grandaughter.

News manager seep a drink and let louse.
Now three down 12 to go, come on oldies. Redneck what truck did you buy or as I would call it a jeep.

I've been arguing pretty badly with the news manager tonight (he always wants more money) so I refuse to say anything as well right now.. :evil:

dougal said:
Redneck what truck did you buy or as I would call it a jeep.

It ain't no Jeep!
:lol: 2002 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD LT with the 6.0L Vortec V8, tow package, leveler kit, 3.5" dual straight exhaust.

Redleg said:
I've been arguing pretty badly with the news manager tonight (he always wants more money) so I refuse to say anything as well right now.. :evil:

I say, perhaps a good, sound thrashing with a riding crop would improve the situation old boy.

Where do I begin. A bit after joining the forum, I was off to active duty at Ft. Campbell. Since my wife was still at AIT, I holed up with a freind I knew from my first time at Ft. Campbell. The Army finances were so good that they did not not pay me from 4 OCT-31 DEC. Yeah, I was all happy about that. Durring my payless times, redleg conned me into being a mod. When the wife got back from AIT, we moved into an appartment and I realized how much I hated living next to 50 other couples.

At the same time, I went through the holihoops to become an officer via the green to gold program. No one really fussed too much as I gathered my packet. 1 APR 05 was the deadline for turning in the packet. Then the waiting game took hold. It really sucked knowing that I could either go to college or go to Iraq. The wife was able to transfer into the division band as a vocalist a month before Iraq. My green to gold packet was approved but my new first sergeant tried like hell to stop me from going. To make a long story short, I chaptered out of the Army in August. Oh yeah, I finally bought a house.

The wife left for Iraq in October and I am in school at APSU. That is basically where I stand today.

im an oldie im just to busy to post as much as i used too.. and im not gunna re-interduce myself because im a mystier man ~_- :drunkb:

Back