Oldest game

koalaburger

I know I am leaving myself open to being a sad old bugger but I have been playing Civilisation 2 for 10 years. I tried the later models but they just clogged it with junk. Has anyone else got a secret favourite they still go back to. I do also play newer games but......

I love retro games myself, and play quite a few oldies from time to time.. :smil:

The last one I rounded was the original Dune game, but the two retro favorites are Star Control 2: The Ur-Quan Masters and the original Monkey Island... :D

anyone have ideas of a really good quality civil war game for pc, (american civil war), that i could buy??.......

ages ago i almost bought into the sid meier games, but couldnt afford them at the time :(

anyone have ideas of a really good quality civil war game for pc, (american civil war), that i could buy??.......

ages ago i almost bought into the sid meier games, but couldnt afford them at the time :(

I played "No Greater Glory" for quite a while and that was very basic but a lot of fun.
I am not sure what new civil war games are out there now though as I have stopped following the new releases.

Back