Old Wives Tales, Myths (true or otherwise)

Camilla is a lovely woman, her ex husband was in my old Regiment.
She is very chatty, and not at all stuck up.
Charlie is a Pratt though.

Why you think she was chatty, she got rid of her husband, and is in the market for a new one... and got Charlie...

She is probably "stucked up" now... :whip:

Hey, guys... we're suppose to talk about old wives tale, not Charlie's ol wive- though its quite scary enough...

Do Scottish people have some kind of superstition? What about you Marines? Any... forget I ask... nothing scares the Marines... except this statement- Will you marry me?

Hey, guys... we're suppose to talk about old wives tale, not Charlie's ol wive- though its quite scary enough...

Do Scottish people have some kind of superstition? What about you Marines? Any... forget I ask... nothing scares the Marines... except this statement- Will you marry me?

You want to marry a Marine, Viper?
:p

You want to marry a Marine, Viper?
:p

If any of the Marine is willing to put on pantyhose, very short skirt, or a kilt, shave his legs, and lucsious lipstick... I might consider...!

And she has to come with a case of beer, the strongest they have...:hide:

If any of the Marine is willing to put on pantyhose, very short skirt, or a kilt, shave his legs, and lucsious lipstick... I might consider...!

You have heard how a woman can impress a man? Come naked! Bring beer! :cheers:

I have a kilt.

I'll shave my legs tonight?

Back