Old Scout taking a look about... :D

CavScout

Hi folks! Just thought I would say hi! I am former Cavalry Scout (19D10D3) running and gunning on M-3 Bradleys during the mid 80's in Ft. Knox, Ft Bliss, Ft. Hood and over in Bad Hersfeld W. Germany! Looks like a nice site here. Take it easy ya'll!

CavScout said:
Hi folks! Just thought I would say hi! I am former Cavalry Scout (19D10D3) running and gunning on M-3 Bradleys during the mid 80's in Ft. Knox, Ft Bliss, Ft. Hood and over in Bad Hersfeld W. Germany!

Could've sworn the Bradley's designation was M-2. Ah well I must be wrong. Anyway, welcome aboard, scout.

c/LtCdr said:
CavScout said:
Hi folks! Just thought I would say hi! I am former Cavalry Scout (19D10D3) running and gunning on M-3 Bradleys during the mid 80's in Ft. Knox, Ft Bliss, Ft. Hood and over in Bad Hersfeld W. Germany!

Could've sworn the Bradley's designation was M-2. Ah well I must be wrong. Anyway, welcome aboard, scout.

The M-2's were IFV's...Infantry fighting vehicles.They had a different crew compartment more specialized to carrying troops.

The M-3's were CFV's...Cavalry Fighting Vehicles. They were designed to carry 2 Scouts in the back and lots more ammunition.

Back