"Old School" Games

Redleg said:
Great ones.. :lol:
Also played Police Quest 2 a lot.. :)

I used to love racing that white rectangle with the alternating red and blue color bar through those streets. Eventually I learned to drive around with my siren on so I wouldn't get penalized for running those damn stop lights. (and folks, do not forget your night stick at the beginng, you'll regret it later)

Who can forget your prostitute girlfriend!

Favorite command to type in the Police Quest games: "Pee Now."

"You feel a warm, wet stream rush down your leg."

Good times, good times.

How about an oldie but goodie KARATEKA by Jordon Mechner (the guy who later did Prince of Persia).

Joust is another favorite, oh and incidently there were several games of the 1942-1943 series. The first was 1942 followed by 1943 followed by "turbo" 1943 etc...

pic1.gif

I didn't see that posted already and I must say my opinion of everyone in this topic has dropped substantially. How could you make a thread titled "Old School" games and not talk about Tecmo Super Bowl in the first three posts!? Football would not be what it is today if not for that game. [movie quote]I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.[/movie quote]

Really though, best football game ever, souly because if you could hit "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" faster than your opponent you would win everytime.

Hm, how could I forget to add one of the greatest classic games of all times:
Moonstone for the Amiga 500..
They don't make games like that anymore..
I still play it on my Amiga emulator once in a while.. :)

Back