~old rifles?

MIGHTYMACBETH and ZANDER_0633. You guys should talk to the Representatives of your countries about firearm ownership and sales. If you want to own guns, make your government change their laws about onwership so you guys can buy them and own them like we do in America.

CADET SEAMAN. You have no problem, you live in America.

Well, in my country, it is immposible to change the government's law. Only if I become a government official can I change the law! But even so, to handle a gun in my country, you need to have a liscense. And a liscense will cost about S$1000++ a year.

It is also impractiacle to allow everyone in my country to carry a gun as my country is small, thus the government would say that there would be no need to carry a gun as the Police are effiecent.

Zander, your government must be a government of representation. You must elect representatives, speak to them. Inform them of the change in law that you wish. And if they don't do it you fire them. How? You don't vote for them in the next elections. And now matter how small the population of a nation, police cannot be everywhere to protect it's citizens. The people have the right to protect themselves by any means. And a firearm is one of those means. A firearm is nothing more than a tool, the person holding the tool is what makes the tool evil. Not the other way around. A tool does not make the person evil.

You are right. But my goverment does not think like you. If it does, I will be darn HAPPY!!! They think like the British. NO GUNS MEAN NO GUNS! that is wad they are thinking. Besides, my country have this law like ages ago! And no one really cares if any one owns a gun.

zander_0633 said:
Where is it? Which state is the Gun Show in?

Texas. There's one in Grand Prairie and Ft Worth. The big one that I like is in Dallas at Market Hall. Acres of everything imaginable in the way of firearms. If someone asks if you would like a "test drive", he's usually talking about a full auto and has a place you can go to fire it before buying.

zander_0633 said:
Must we pay anything if we want to fire the weapon?

From what I've heard, mind you, I have no idea, You buy said weapon with the understanding that it must operate or the seller refunds your money. These weapons are usually new and there's no problems. There is also the fact that seller and buyer are in sight of each other until delivery.

Well so that means that we pay for the rifle we want and we can test fire the rifle before taking them home right?

zander_0633 said:
Well so that means that we pay for the rifle we want and we can test fire the rifle before taking them home right?

Deals are made at gun shows in various ways. By a test firing, usually this is done when expensive items are sold, like full auto weapons. Otherwise, you pay your money and take your chances. Most of these sellers are reputable dealers who make all the gun shows and sell only new or known good weapons. Otherwise caveat emptor.

Back