Old People are funny too …

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
Old People are funny too …
A Doctor was addressing a large audience of Senior Citizens. "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have, or will, eat it at some time or other. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?"

After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding Cake."

it is true that the old knows morte than others.........................
if fact i do not think he had a nice marriage......

LOL yingying. You got the point.

I made a comment to my wife about celebrating out 10th anniversary this year. She said we have only been married 3 years. With a grin and my hand on the front door knob, I said "Well, It sure feels like 10!!". I then made my escape through the front door. Fortunately for me she is the forgiving type.

I then made a hasty escape through the front door.

Italian Guy said:
Hehe, seven more to go, Marinerhodes, then you can use the 25 years line :bang:

Hehe the onlger you are married the longer it seems. So in 7 years it will feel like 50!!

Back