Okay, Tell Me What's Wrong...

AJChenMPH

Forum Health Inspector
...with this picture:

http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/060424-N-9909C-018.jpg

It's the full-size image taken at the White House this year of the Navy football team when they were presented with the Commander-in-Chief's trophy. See if you can find something wrong with the photo (which happens to be an official Navy photo on the website). You'll have to blow it up to full-size.

You NROTC, NJROTC and USMMA squids in particular should be able to pick it up.

First and most important thing that is most definately wrong is that it is being presented to the Navy. :roll: :)

What the heck are half of them looking at off high and to the right? *shakes head* Lack of discipline.

And you got bullet-head over here eye-balling me...

And under the podium what does that Midshipman have in his hand??

They all need to be locked up, half-right face, front leaning rest position, MOVE!

C'mon people where are all our knowledgable cadets at? The LT here is counting on you and I daresay you're letting the man down.

Perhaps I am making something out of nothing here, but is it just me or does it seem like all the whites are in front? I mean come on, look at the back two rows man.

Damien435 said:
Perhaps I am making something out of nothing here, but is it just me or does it seem like all the whites are in front? I mean come on, look at the back two rows man.

Mod edit: This comment was a personal attack and as such, is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a personal attack, the person was asking what was wrong with the picture, I saw something that could be taken out of context and thought it was rather humorous that it just so happened to work out that way.

I'll give you guys a hint -- it involves these two guys. There may be more, but I couldn't identify them.

USNAFootballTeam.jpg

I'm looking, but I can't figure out anything wrong with it. Still wouldn't mind knowing what all those guys are looking up and to their left are staring at.

Looks like they are really, really uninterested with what the pres is saying.
Could it be that they are not wearing any underwear?
I give up.

bulldog bullet-head is eye-balling you cuz he wants you and the midshipman is holding onto his watch for somereason

c/Commander said:
I mean "have you noticed that every single soldier in the picture I posted has their cover on?"
I was referring to the guy with the blue cap in the first rows, front to Bush, but forget it it evidently is not the answer.

Last edited:
Back