Okay, Tell Me What's Wrong...

Dude, I'm a Army Ground Punder and a Beat Cop. The only I know about the navy is from Top-Gun and JAG in terms of uniform.

Aye but the LT did specifically call out all our JROTC members to sort this one out. I think they need more PT to help them pay attention to detail.

bulldogg said:
Aye but the LT did specifically call out all our JROTC members to sort this one out. I think they need more PT to help them pay attention to detail.

Agrees whole heartedly!

c/Commander said:
You mean besides the fact that every single one of them is outside without a cover on?
You know, I was thinking about that -- given that it's a ceremony with that many of them clustered together, the Admiral could have easily declared the event a "covered zone", meaning that even though they're technically outside and uncovered, they were allowed to be uncovered.

I looked at those freakin' anchors until my eyes crossed and still couldn't see anything wrong. I hope I never see another anchor in my life. They've completely dominated my life. I don't think I can............BANG, crap, missed.......BANG!:shoothea:

Oh God...oh God... Missileeeeeer!!!

*IG grabs the suicidal's gun and turns angrily at LT; rest of the crew decides not to stop IG this time*

he wont be caught, he can hide at my place! *as soon as i figure out how to take myself off of the member map*

Back in my day we had to run ten miles to school, uphill both ways and always in the middle of a blizzard.

c/Commander said:
Au contraire...

pi010603a2.jpg

The Army always has been a little wierd. (based on 20 years living around Ft. Leavenworth).

The guy left of President Bush could tilt his cover a little to his left...its supposed to be directly over the left eye...but newayz bulldogg...should i take that as sarcasm? Considering i have no other motivation or incentive and i am only 15 in a generation of lazy slobs...
hey rotc boy! just move your little pinpoint to another state! that'll throw em off even more! mwahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
ITs good you run.
:bravo:
I was being sarcastic because of all the young little pups in here that like to brag about their PT routines that quite honestly amount to a warm-up. Think of your exercise routine as a good shoe, only you should know if it fits. ;) Do a search, unless someone specifically asks them not one of the service members talks about their PT routine. :mrgreen:

Tell me that you didn't seriously think that an active-duty Lieutenant doesn't know what PT is. :p

lmao hahahah i sure hope you were being a smart azz AJChenMPH?
"not to shoot you down or anything but even my 3 year old sis knows what it is" but any ways it cool but i hope u did know what it was

"oh and i see nothing wrong with the picture as well except for there all looking around like they heve never gone through basic lmao"
oh and not to be racial but the black guy in the middle of the pic seems to be scratching his nuts? is that wats wrong?
:m16shoot: :horsie:

Back