Okay, Tell Me What's Wrong...

If those two guys are examples, they are standing with both hands to their sides instead of both clasped in front of them. :roll:

I don't see anything wrong, other than that they're looking around, but they aren't the only ones. Uniform wise, the white guy's anchors and nametag are a little off, but there's nothing in common with the African American guy.

Maybe... they aren't on the football team? (wild guess)

I would say that the cover thing would be an issue...and they should all be paying(or looking like it) attention to the President...and the two men that you pointed out look like they are scrutanizing other people...i dunno...im going to the National Guard... LEAVE ME ALONE!

Last edited:
Is it they(and perhaps others if you could see their feet) are standing one step higher than the president whilst he addresses the crowd?

my guess is, their not on the team, or your just foolin with us and there is nothing wrong with the picture:crybaby:

*All the members rush against LT meaning to kick him; 5.56X45mm insults him both in English and Spanish while Redleg and Sunb! drag him away trying to calm him down; Missileer takes his old shotgun out of the secret drawer; Bulldog has threateningly grabbed his scary tattoo tools and angrily stares at LT; even Ted shouts for the execution; Mmarsh proposes the guillotine*

LT will you now tell us what those two midshipmen are doing wrong or prefer to let the hatred and anger worringly grow?

Last edited:
Italian Guy said:
*All the members rush against LT meaning to kick him; 5.56X45mm insults him both in English and Spanish while Redleg and Sunb! drag him away trying to calm him down; Missileer takes his old shotgun out of the secret drawer; Bulldog has threateningly grabbed his scary tattoo tools and angrily stares at LT; even Ted shouts for the execution; Mmarsh proposes the guillotine*

LT will you now tell us what those two midshipmen are doing wrong or prefer to let the hatred and anger worringly grow?

oye! its not just 5.56X45mm who could insult him both ways...and Redlegand Sunb! would b too busy with him to notice me calling him a...never mind...new profanity policy...

Heheheheh, sorry guys -- was away from my laptop for a few days, visitin' the fiancée.

Those two squids -- their anchors are on backwards. The outboard side of the top crossbar should be lower than the inboard side. These two dudes wore their left anchors on their right side, and their right anchors on their left side.

Yea, cause that makes sense to an Army Brat...lol....well, i cant say personally but if thats whats wrong, thats whats wrong. shame shame.

you know, i had been thinking it was something with the anchors...but i know jack :cen: about the navy uniforms so i thought there was nothing wrong...

Back