Okay movie buffs.... need your help

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
I want to expand my collection of French/Indian War - Revoltionary War Colonial Period and Mountain Man.Fur Trapper - US Civil War period films.

I have some good ones already. Gettysburg, Gods & Generals, The Patriot, The Last of the Mohicans, and some other flicks.

Anyone have any other films I might be interested in....

Oh... before I forget. Finnish Winter War and WWI flicks too.

I want to expand my collection of French/Indian War - Revoltionary War Colonial Period and Mountain Man.Fur Trapper - US Civil War period films.

I have some good ones already. Gettysburg, Gods & Generals, The Patriot, The Last of the Mohicans, and some other flicks.

Should definitely have the "Lost Battalion" for WWI.

You didn't mention Saving Private Ryan, but I'm sure you have it.....Cold Mountain wasn't tooooo bad, but I thought it was less about the war and more about the love story. Booooooooring! Ooooooooooh you should totally add Gone With the Wind to your Civil War movies collection. :mrgreen:

Should definitely have the "Lost Battalion" for WWI.

I've seen it and you're right..... not in my collection. Should get it if it's out on Blue Ray.

You didn't mention Saving Private Ryan, but I'm sure you have it.....Cold Mountain wasn't tooooo bad, but I thought it was less about the war and more about the love story. Booooooooring! Ooooooooooh you should totally add Gone With the Wind to your Civil War movies collection. :mrgreen:

I have Saving Private Ryan.....

Cold Mountain - I've seen and enjoyed it. Don't have it. Gone with the Wind.... I've never seen yet I'm a huge Clark Gable fan.

Not winter war but continuation war.
Might be of interest..
http://www.discshop.se/shop/ds_produkt.php?ref=&id=41443&gclid=CN_Iz9X3958CFYqD3god3Ae4YQ

//KJ.

Back