Ok... UK is getting outta hand!!

Senojekips - If you want prizes you need to comprehend!
I do comprehend,... and I don't need nor seek your acknowledgement nor advice in justifying my own opinions.

1Here is the post that you call grizzling. Ha!. No matter how you seek to confuse matters, here is the evidence that the opposite is true. I was merely complimenting you and thanking you for your post 10 which completely backs my position regarding our government as expressed in the thread referred to. I was pleased to see you agreeing and supporting my view.
I am not supporting "your" view, I am purely stating "my" opinion. I always have and will continue to state my opinion as and where I see fit.

By your own measure, you are the one 'rabbiting on' on this issue.
I'll leave that judgement to the other contributors in the thread.

I refer to 'come back George Orwell' as just one example of how your post 10 supports my views, as demonstrated on that thread. 'Remember my views' - get it? Nothing to do with whether you contributed on that particular thread or not; all to do with how that thread and your post 10 on this thread are complimentary. Thank you again.
How could you possibly fail to comprehend that post. It was one of celebration that you had seen the light. Why would I grizzle over tha? I loved it! Are you unable to recognise a big compliment?
Well,.. I'm very sorry if it displeases you that your arrogant and condescending approval of my own opinions does not have me swooning with delight. If you want a lapdog, you'd be better served looking elsewhere.

Last edited:
[/b]I do comprehend,... and I don't need nor seek your acknowledgement nor advice in justifying my own opinions.

Well that's alright then, ain't it. I am sorry that you object that your post 10 agrees with all I have been saying on that particular subject. Just so happens to be a good ol' FACT, that's all. You posted it , don't blame uncle Del Boy.

Of course, it would be sensible of you to stop threatening me with lash of peer opinion - you surely can comprehend by now that that don't cut no ice! It's a case of Luvly -Jubbly , young man. Your post 10 - my post 11.
I'm happy - be happy - it's nice to agree, don't you agree? Candle snuffed?

Last edited:
Back