OK Gentlemen, its about that time... MOS Question

--

May 27th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Topic: OK Gentlemen, its about that time... MOS Question

Im 17, and the National Guard enlistment bonuses are at an all time high. I've been talking to dad, and to a man that works for him who was an All-Source Military Intel. Analyst. I've been seriously considering military intelligence, but wasn't sure on what "division" I should go for. Does anyone have any expertise on the different fields? Strategic, All-Source, Imagery, Counter, Human, or Signals Intelligence.
May 27th, 2007  
bulldogg

Shoot a PM to PJ.
May 27th, 2007  
Missileer

I agree with BD. But from a civilian point of view, whichever you are interested in and qualified for, I can assure you that the equipment you will be using is the most advanced technology on earth. Good luck.
--
May 28th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Yeah, I sent PJ a PM. Waiting on a response now...Im really excited about this...I mean...This is my life...Its all starting to kind of fall into place now. I just get a little overwhelmed when I think "This is it...Im FINALLY signing up."
May 28th, 2007  
KJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
Yeah, I sent PJ a PM. Waiting on a response now...Im really excited about this...I mean...This is my life...Its all starting to kind of fall into place now. I just get a little overwhelmed when I think "This is it...Im FINALLY signing up."
Remember.
Never quit.
Nobody likes quitters.
When you reach that point in your life when it feels like you got nothing left, dig deeper, don´t quit.
Also, quitting is contagius, make sure you stay away from quitters.

If you never quit you are bound for success nomatter what you decide to do.
Good luck in your future endeavors.

Oh and did I mention...Don´t quit.

//KJ.
May 28th, 2007  
bulldogg

Besides not quitting, never give up.

May 28th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Never give up, never surrender. My life's philosophy. Im going to do this...No if's and's or but's about it. I WILL be a soldier.
May 28th, 2007  
bulldogg

SHALL... not will... SHALL... so you're gonna join the NoGo's instead of AD?
May 28th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Yeah. I figure they have the lowest deployment rate, and because of my PACT program, my college is already paid for, so the money I would get towards college will go straight to my pocket...
May 30th, 2007  
Marinerhodes

1 Day Ago Post 9 C/1Lt Henderson vbmenu_register("postmenu_319059", true);
Milforum Pivotman

Hehe just caught that. Nice one. So you are in it for the money eh? Nothing wrong with that. Just make sure that you don't wind up paying it back because you did something you weren't supposed to do.

Remember, a Recruiter is a salesman. He may not outright lie to you but he also may not tell you everything you need to know either. But good luck to you. I personally would use the money to further my education rather than put it in pocket.