Ohio == The NEW Florida. - Page 2

--
Boots

November 3rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Ulitmately, that move is going to save the Democrats from making themselves and America look foolish. I'm glad they cancelled plans of dragging America through weeks of litigation -- elections really ought not to be thrown into the courts if we can help it.

On some issues, I too am disappointed that Kerry will not be elected, but I weighed the pros and cons and felt that Bush stood for more of the things that are most important to me. So I voted Bush. If you saw who I did and didn't vote for on the whole, you'd see that I don't vote "straight Republican" nor do I think that is a healthy approach to voting.
November 3rd, 2004  
Courtenay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot_1989tobeyond
Dont care what happens, Kerrys gonna be a sore loserman in any case.
He took the high road and conceded this morning. Rather than dragging it two weeks with the uncounted votes in OH. I am glad he did so. It is apparent that those votes probably would not be able to surmount the 100+ votes deficit. But, I think that alot of the Dem party would have wanted to count them anyway. Kudos to Kerry for NOT being a sore loser and doing the right thing.
November 3rd, 2004  
03USMC

I agree. In truth I did not expect Kerry to show that kind of character.
--
Boots
November 4th, 2004  
Darkmb101

i didnt know who won until the 930 PST. Ohio took there time when counting the votes. At least Kerry was NOT a sore loser.
November 4th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot_1989tobeyond
Dont care what happens, Kerrys gonna be a sore loserman in any case.
Okay, Kerry is losing well. I wasnt expecting that....