ohh.... oh no...

Italian Guy said:
Dear Lord :shock:

So I guess the ants were under the bandage? Eew

actually i think that the ants can get through the bandages... :/ its kinda scary...

Morten said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10051154

be happy for what u got :p atleast i dont wanna be treated in one of these hospitals :p

that must have hurt like hell!!!
Oh my god that was nasty :sick:

well... i think its some of those "red" ants... i saw something about them on Animal Planet... they eat meat... insects and other easy prey... an eye doesn't really fight back u know ;)

The President of our local PRA set up the Indian Airborne Forces during WW2 and fought all over the place with them. He is often asked back to talk to their Airborne forces and then they honour him with a parade. The other year while he was out there with his wife she had a stroke and received nothing but first class treatment form really good Doctors and Nurses. This reckoned this saved her from further damage and she was able to travel home tree weeks later

LeEnfield 2 said:
The President of our local PRA set up the Indian Airborne Forces during WW2 and fought all over the place with them. He is often asked back to talk to their Airborne forces and then they honour him with a parade. The other year while he was out there with his wife she had a stroke and received nothing but first class treatment form really good Doctors and Nurses. This reckoned this saved her from further damage and she was able to travel home tree weeks later

How many docs and nurses were killed by those eye-eating ants in the process? :twisted:

Back