oh US army

armyenvy123

I love the US army but am not a green card holder,last i read a news on the net which was posted on early march that those who have a particular knowlege in some selected languages and medical skills and have lived in US for two years without going out from US with a period of 90days would be allowed to join the army and be given a straight citizenship after serving in the army for sometime,[pentagon said on 16 feb 2009],my question is ,what about us who live in foreign country and dying to join this finest organization in the world but does not have any document like the green card.can't the army open doors for these pupil?so that they will bear their own cost in the visa,or can't the army give out some exams to these foreign nationals so that if poeple like me pass the exams it gives me the chance to join the army?please if someONE can also help me ,that will be fine ,then he or she charges me with an amount of money when i join the army.please America must do something about this because it seems am not among human race on earth without this ARMY.I JUST LOVE THE US ARMY AND I MUST JOIN BY ALL MEANS.THANKS

Why not go through the immigration process like everyone else and then apply to join the Army when you get here and meet the requirements? I know it's not an easy thing to do, but from what you've said it'd be worth it.

Seems like you have a drive to do it, go to a US Embassy, they'll help you out. But if that doesn't work Immigrate to the US, then go from there. Good luck!

Back