Oh Redleg dear!!

Sevens

Forum Dominatrix
Whyyyyyy can't I get into any of the Milstores things? The PX, the bank, the richest members list, etc? I promise I didn't do whatever got me blocked. It was totally TI who did it. :)

Whyyyyyy can't I get into any of the Milstores things? The PX, the bank, the richest members list, etc? I promise I didn't do whatever got me blocked. It was totally TI who did it. :)

It is because you are being audited by the IRS for failing to pay tax on the milbucks earned over the last 7 years.

Alternatively Redleg has lost all our milbucks in a ponzi scheme based loosely on the Norwegian herring price and is now under investigation by the fisheries department.

:)

Last edited:
It's hopefully coming back soon.
It's a paid add-on, and it checks if we have a valid license or not against another site, and that site is down due to a server crash now so it's not your fault (this time) Sevens.. :smil:

I stole all of the Milbucs so I could buy my luxurious house in El Paso... It was so cheap, I still have milbucs leftover to buy a new car..lol

I knew it, TI!!! I *knew* it!!! Naughty!!! ;)

Good to know, Redleg. I'm glad to know it wasn't anything I did. This time. :p

Wait we lost our mil bucks? 0_o

I leave for a few weeks and checkbook goes to tatters!

I will make the bankruptcy arrangements...

The Milbucks is still stored in the database, so none of them have been lost. :smil:

But the bad news is that it doesn't look like the missing site will get online any time soon, so I'm looking for other similar add-ons now..
Will post here if I get any new info

Sorry. :(

The Milbucks is still stored in the database, so none of them have been lost. :smil:

But the bad news is that it doesn't look like the missing site will get online any time soon, so I'm looking for other similar add-ons now..
Will post here if I get any new info

Sorry. :(

Everything happens for a reason! So let us not fret! Who knows? Maybe through this tragedy we find superior and better add ons than the ones we had before?

There is a bright side to everything. :smil:

The Milbucks are back again, with a slightly different system this time. :D
I'll add a new store tomorrow as well.

I have done this before, don't remember how to now ( been sick.. for real) how do you give a "like"- thumbs up to someone's, or even your own post?

goodness me..

click on the "like"button, on the right side of the post you want to like. ;)

Um, there is no like button to the right, left, or anywhere on this thing. I have a Nexus 7. Small, yet it pulls weight.
Maybe something is not enabled?. I have no idea. I'll take a pic of it, so you can see, if you want. I would just like to be able to give thumbs up when they are due. I' ll keep plugging along.

Last edited:
Um, there is no like button to the right, left, or anywhere on this thing. I have a Nexus 7. Small, yet it pulls weight.

The web browser on that one probably doesn't support the "Like" script.... :?

Back