Oh Redleg dear!!

--

June 13th, 2013  
Sevens

Topic: Oh Redleg dear!!

Whyyyyyy can't I get into any of the Milstores things? The PX, the bank, the richest members list, etc? I promise I didn't do whatever got me blocked. It was totally TI who did it.
June 14th, 2013  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens
Whyyyyyy can't I get into any of the Milstores things? The PX, the bank, the richest members list, etc? I promise I didn't do whatever got me blocked. It was totally TI who did it.
It is because you are being audited by the IRS for failing to pay tax on the milbucks earned over the last 7 years.

Alternatively Redleg has lost all our milbucks in a ponzi scheme based loosely on the Norwegian herring price and is now under investigation by the fisheries department.

June 14th, 2013  
Sevens

Awww. Sad day.

--
June 14th, 2013  
Redleg

It's hopefully coming back soon.
It's a paid add-on, and it checks if we have a valid license or not against another site, and that site is down due to a server crash now so it's not your fault (this time) Sevens..
June 15th, 2013  
Team Infidel

I stole all of the Milbucs so I could buy my luxurious house in El Paso... It was so cheap, I still have milbucs leftover to buy a new car..lol
June 15th, 2013  
Sevens

I knew it, TI!!! I *knew* it!!! Naughty!!!

Good to know, Redleg. I'm glad to know it wasn't anything I did. This time.
July 5th, 2013  
Yossarian

Wait we lost our mil bucks? 0_o

I leave for a few weeks and checkbook goes to tatters!

I will make the bankruptcy arrangements...
July 5th, 2013  
Redleg

The Milbucks is still stored in the database, so none of them have been lost.

But the bad news is that it doesn't look like the missing site will get online any time soon, so I'm looking for other similar add-ons now..
Will post here if I get any new info

Sorry.
July 10th, 2013  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
The Milbucks is still stored in the database, so none of them have been lost.

But the bad news is that it doesn't look like the missing site will get online any time soon, so I'm looking for other similar add-ons now..
Will post here if I get any new info

Sorry.
Everything happens for a reason! So let us not fret! Who knows? Maybe through this tragedy we find superior and better add ons than the ones we had before?

There is a bright side to everything.
November 24th, 2013  
Redleg

The Milbucks are back again, with a slightly different system this time.
I'll add a new store tomorrow as well.