Oh my god, South Park mocks Irwin

Or Sasha Cohen aka Borat, who is Jewish singing "Throw the Jew Down the Well"... damn funny.

Or Sasha Cohen aka Borat, who is Jewish singing "Throw the Jew Down the Well"... damn funny.

Yep, that was hillarious, i love it when he brings out (seemingly?) anti-jewish reactions from people, since he's jewish himself, and the irony of the whole thing is brilliant.

There was another one (or was it in the same episode) when he gets that southern ranch owner to talk about how they should allow hunting of Jews and Blacks.... yes, in the US, that would be tooo offensive to air, but the whole point of the episode is to expose things like this.

I say publicise the bastard who said that and let the world now. But, i say that as a third person.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for his families loss, but the guy did some pretty outrageous stuff in his career and was very dangerous to himself as well as others. I'm actually surprised that he hadn't bought the farm earlier.

The basic premise of "you play with fire and you are going to get burned" should apply. He played with fire and did get burned. It is my sincere hope that he isn't now burning for eternity.

Senior Chief

It finally happened, we agree on something.

I always found Irwins stunts to be extremly dangerous. The bit that did it for me was that crazy stunt of letting his infant son be so close to a Saltwater crocodile. The saltwater is probably the most dangerous predator on Earth. In Austalia there are usually 6 people killed annually by saltwaters, they are no joke for an adult, and no place to have a baby.

My cousin who produces French nature programs for TV knew Irwin personally as he had shot lots of films in Australia (including a documentary on the saltwater croc) said that incident was one of the most irresponisible stunts he had ever seen, and this is coming from someone that had a few close calls as well.

While its regretable what happened to Irwin it was also predictable, these are after all wild animals, not cuddly housecats.

i do agree that he was an idiot at times, and endangered both himself and others...but give the guy a break1 how could southpark sink so low as to do something like that so soon after his death??

Senior Chief

It finally happened, we agree on something.

I always found Irwins stunts to be extremly dangerous. The bit that did it for me was that crazy stunt of letting his infant son be so close to a Saltwater crocodile. The saltwater is probably the most dangerous predator on Earth. In Austalia there are usually 6 people killed annually by saltwaters, they are no joke for an adult, and no place to have a baby.

My cousin who produces French nature programs for TV knew Irwin personally as he had shot lots of films in Australia (including a documentary on the saltwater croc) said that incident was one of the most irresponisible stunts he had ever seen, and this is coming from someone that had a few close calls as well.

While its regretable what happened to Irwin it was also predictable, these are after all wild animals, not cuddly housecats.

So your basiclly saying, "bout time"?
He was a good guy, but, with fame , comes consequences, he knew that when he signed that contract with the Discovery Channel in 1993, he knew that if it went big, he would be sometimes the center of attention.

So I guess what your saying is kinda acceptble.

Back