oh the HYPOCRISY - Page 3

--

May 19th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc^patonki
About hypocrisy I could say that some of you guys are bit hypocrisy too.
What I mean is that when one american civilian is killed in Iraq it is f****n bid deal, but about month or two ago two finnish civilians also was killed in Iraq by bunch of muslim militants but I didnt saw that you guys did give a shit about it, so why should I give a shit if one american civilian is killed?
I personally didn't hear anything about that. My condolences.
May 19th, 2004  
redlegs44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
We don't just go around nuking people!
We just need the embedded journalists we had for the fun part: the offense!
Where are the journalists now? Not with the foot patrols in Najaf! Not in a supply truck along Roadsidebomb alley! Not where a school is being rebuilt!
They sit on their wide behinds in a nice & secure hotel and wait for the dayly SITREPS or rush to a blast location for gory pixs...
we also need embedded journalists to test the air to see if the all clear signal can be given

i think that i have finally realized that the media is retarded. from being a college student in class to a US soldier in theatre, the change of perscpective is really there.
May 19th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
we also need embedded journalists to test the air to see if the all clear signal can be given

Oh, the stories I could tell.
--
May 19th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe

Oh, the stories I could tell.
Please do, Sir.
May 19th, 2004  
Marksman

Please us RnderSafe
May 19th, 2004  
Eric

i've seen animals used for NBC detection as far as Gulf War 1 but I was not aware yet of the use of any D.D.J (Danger Detection Journalists) in modern conflict!
Does it work?
May 19th, 2004  

And if you ever run out of journalists, you could always use lawyers.
May 20th, 2004  
RnderSafe

From my experiences it works fairly well.
September 14th, 2004  
Boobies

Topic: Well...

you guys have to admit the mistreatment of those prisoners were not right. I mean Americans government proud to display that it is a civilized force in this mdern age. It always preach democracy, human rights and personal freedom. And the concept can get regular citizen all bloated how good the system is.

well, at times, it needs someone to jolt us out of the trance. Media SOMETIMES can do that. And the media supposely not take sides and just tell the news. It works, SOMETIMES.
September 15th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
They sit on their wide behinds in a nice & secure hotel...
Heh heh... wide behinds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc^patonki
About hypocrisy I could say that some of you guys are bit hypocrisy too.
What I mean is that when one american civilian is killed in Iraq it is f****n bid deal, but about month or two ago two finnish civilians also was killed in Iraq by bunch of muslim militants but I didnt saw that you guys did give a abou , o why should I give a if one american civilian is killed?

1217: I personally didn't hear anything about that. My condolences.
...me either. It may never have been reported(Let's put on our surprised faces )!