oh heck 2

They'll not love you back though! :p

Been watching too many Internet videos youngster? ;)

Surely there's no such thing as too many? Oh wise one. ;)

And I have to resort to the Internet, very little income and other things take priority. Plus, Google Chrome has a handy "Incognito" feature. :D

Surely there's no such thing as too many? Oh wise one. ;)

And I have to resort to the Internet, very little income and other things take priority. Plus, Google Chrome has a handy "Incognito" feature. :D

I wouldn't know if there's no such thing as too many! :angel: I get plenty of the real stuff. :p

I wasn't aware of the "Incognito" feature until I googled it a minute ago. Look very useful. :D

I wouldn't know if there's no such thing as too many! :angel: I get plenty of the real stuff. :p

I wasn't aware of the "Incognito" feature until I googled it a minute ago. Look very useful. :D

:pray: Messiah!

I find it very useful for hiding my erm... PLANS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! :D

Reliably informed!?

Does that mean that you've tried it yourself!? Or do you still get the real thing? (Even if it is rationed.) :D

I have a teenage son, I've taken the piss out of him and his mates for using "ahem" adult entertainment sites. I don't have to use them sites, yes I am married and rationed, but I'm still getting more in a week than you are in a year! :p

I have a teenage son, I've taken the piss out of him and his mates for using "ahem" adult entertainment sites. I don't have to use them sites, yes I am married and rationed, but I'm still getting more in a week than you are in a year! :p

Fair do's! I'll be quiet now. *Crawls under rock*

Ah, so you've looked at his Internet history then? :lol:

Doesn't Mrs Highway Man restrict your "Internet time"? :p

It's how long the session lasts, not frequency that counts. ;)

Ah, so you've looked at his Internet history then? :lol:

Doesn't Mrs Highway Man restrict your "Internet time"? :p

It's how long the session lasts, not frequency that counts. ;)

Dad used to look at my internet history - back when I was 12/13. It's a good job I figured out how to use the "Delete Browsing History" option on Firefox! :lol:

Since CF has now found out the "Incognito" thing in Google Chrome - don't be surprised if we get a bunch of phantom posts. It's just CF, going incognito! :mrgreen:

Back