oh heck 2

Dad used to look at my internet history - back when I was 12/13. It's a good job I figured out how to use the "Delete Browsing History" option on Firefox! :lol:

Good job there was no internets when I was a teen! :lol:

We had to do with a creased up sticky paged copy of Razzle hidden under the mattress, eh Highway Man! :lol: :D

Good job there was no internets when I was a teen! :lol:

We had to do with a creased up sticky paged copy of Razzle hidden under the mattress, eh Highway Man! :lol: :D

Sticky paged? :sick: USE A TISSUE FOR CHRIST SAKES MAN! :lol:

I have toyed with the idea of going and picking up an *ahem* adult magazine and taking it to the counter and buying it, just to see the reaction on the clerk's face. I've also toyed with doing the same thing with a 50 pack of condoms from the Dollarstore (our equivalent of Poundland), 50 for a dollar! :shock:

I'd never use them of course, I'd probably sell 'em.

They'd probably last for the first few (and likely only) minutes. :lol:

Before they break and ruin my life...

It takes me back to those days whenever we find HSP. I always found it funny in the RMP playing spot the pad in readers wives. Military furniture stood out like a sore thumb, especially the photo of the old man in twos on the sideboard. :lol:

Sticky paged? :sick: USE A TISSUE FOR CHRIST SAKES MAN! :lol:

I have toyed with the idea of going and picking up an *ahem* adult magazine and taking it to the counter and buying it, just to see the reaction on the clerk's face. I've also toyed with doing the same thing with a 50 pack of condoms from the Dollarstore (our equivalent of Poundland), 50 for a dollar! :shock:

Sometimes you weren't quick enough with the tissue!

50 Johnnys for a dollar? I bet they're effective.... :shock:

Stick the wimens on the pill. Win win all round. Trust me. ;) :D

Is this you Hawky? :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgOxqwVd5Z8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Trying to buy a nudie magazine - YouTube[/ame]

It takes me back to those days whenever we find HSP. I always found it funny in the RMP playing spot the pad in readers wives. Military furniture stood out like a sore thumb, especially the photo of the old man in twos on the sideboard. :lol:

I recall some officers messes were featured! :lol:

Nothing to do with me. ;)

Back