Oh goody!!!

Navy Boy

I LOVE THE ARMY!!!!!!
Today is ribbon day the day you get your ribbons from your 1st and 2nd semester and I got my Naval sic.2 ribbon,Appitude with one bronze star and ill get the rest of them posted on here after lunch.

O.k. im reading the list right now and im aussuming that Pers App means Personal Appereance and I have really no idea what Acad means ,but im thinking it means Academic Award,but I was never on the Academic team so I think I got a free one...

Navy Boy said:
O.k. im reading the list right now and im aussuming that Pers App means Personal Appereance and I have really no idea what Acad means ,but im thinking it means Academic Award,but I was never on the Academic team so I think I got a free one...

No, it means you got A/B or A report card straight. I get Academic Award with Gold Anchor. YES!

LOL! your a nerd hahaha!j/k

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
I hate my ribbons. I have 14 and they just get in the way when I wear them.

Yes indeed that happens to me alot of times when I have golf classes and it's uniform day and we are playing on the course and I have to play with that uniform on,but I like wearing the NJROTC uniform it kicks ass!:CG:

MOD EDIT: Don't double post.

Navy Boy said:
LOL! your a nerd hahaha!j/k
So, are you, Navy boy. Congrats.

Navy Boy said:
Yes indeed that happens to me alot of times when I have golf classes and it's uniform day and we are playing on the course and I have to play with that uniform on,but I like wearing the NJROTC uniform it kicks ass!:CG:
Sorry for the double posts. Ya know, you can change the uniform to civilian clothe. It does happen to me when I was in Golf class. In comfort way. heh.

Mod edit: Fixed the double post. Just make sure you hit 'Edit' next time.

Fox said:
Sorry for the double posts. Ya know, you can change the uniform to civilian clothe. It does happen to me when I was in Golf class. In comfort way. heh.
Yes I know that,but I don't want my uniform all wrinkle and dirty and there goes more money to the dry cleaners.:neutral:

:? But while you playing golf, you will get dirty like sweat or something like that. You can bring the hanger. You have to ask Captain or 1sgt to let your uniform stay in their room when you go play golf. Ya know?

Keep the ACADs up guys. Remember the motto of this forum,"fight wars with wisdom." Almost any one of us can be a grunt, we need leaders, smart ones.

gratz.. I wish I was in a different squadron.. its been over a year and EVERYONE has the same ribbons as last year's first sem.. WTF is that? this year's first sem has been over for a long time too.. our officers are lazy and next years doesnt seem as promising also.. (person who sucks up the most gets CO); shes gonna be senior next year and everyone who has been under her command said they dont like her/treatment.. =/

Last edited:
JulesLee said:
gratz.. I wish I was in a different squadron.. its been over a year and EVERYONE has the same ribbons as last year's first sem.. WTF is that? this year's first sem has been over for a long time too.. our officers are lazy and next years doesnt seem as promising also.. (person who sucks up the most gets CO); shes gonna be senior next year and everyone who has been under her command said they dont like her/treatment.. =/
Lol that is so darn true.

Back