Oh China... - Page 6

--
Boots

April 9th, 2006  
yingying

Topic: ee

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
I hope the government doesn't read that yingying.
never mind, if they have read my words,there is still no problem with me.

in fact it is fashionable for the guys of us especialy the youth to curse the communism and the government....it is fashionable.......but we know that government and communism does not eguals to the people here.

just like you ,i that there is a lot of people in your country are not satisfied with BUSH,also we do not content with them .

they should have done better than they have ever done,

government should be acted as trhe servent of his people..

we want them to do more than they have ever done......

we are not satisfied with them....
April 9th, 2006  
Duty Honor Country

THIS IS A WARNING!!!

Here on the forums we have never allowed any country or government bashing in a disrespectful manner. So why is it that some members think they have a right to completely disrespect and diss a form of goverment? You have every right to disagree with any subject here at the forums. For the sake of your membership on the International Military Forums, you better present your opinion respectfully and
in an intelligent way.

Otherwise, you may join the rest of the hotheads in the hall of shame

Doody
April 9th, 2006  
yingying

it seems that i am so important a person that i have to read them twice.

it a very nice experience for me to be the VIP......
--
Boots
April 12th, 2006  
loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
This thread is dealing with the ruling party of this country and its treatment of dissidents. It is not talking about economic policies and the exigencies thereof.
I think "communist" is just an unsuitable category to describe the policy of a country towards individual liberties, freedom of opinion, etc. Just take Saudi Arabia, they censor the internet too, there are no free elections, dissidents are put to jail. But they arent communist. Its just a "coincidence" that the countries that refuse their citizens the mentioned elementary rights are mostly communist, too.

But anyway, China fits in that aspect of communism, and it does in many other ways as you mentioned: single political party, the administration. Things like the seven gorges dam, a typical communist mammoth project.
April 12th, 2006  
bulldogg

Good point about the KSA Loki, thanks for bringing that up. Here is a related link for those interested in the topic of censorship.

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/filtering/china/