The oft Forgotten Attrocities of the Japanese - Page 2




 
--
 
October 20th, 2004  
ravensword227
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Reparations? None that I know of. No, Japan has some major denial issues.
A simple Google search yields this:

http://www.jiyuu-shikan.org/e/faq/faq1.html

Japan in recent years has donated millions in food aid to North Korea, even though the PRK pays them back by kidnapping their citizens, threatening nuclear attacks, and actually launching a dummy missile right over Japan.

Some people in this forum might color Japan as a cold hearted and brooding threat to the rest of the world. I say that they are way too pacifist with the hostility in their area.
October 20th, 2004  
godofthunder9010
 
 
Like I said, I didn't know about that. Thank you for the info. I hadn't turned anything up on it. Their warcrimes were committed against lots of other nations as well. It would be interesting to know what they do for the other countries. Also, Japan is guilty of omitting warcrimes from the history they teach to their children and students. And they flat out ignore former "comfort women", victims of officially organized mass-rape by the Japanese military. That is one instance that I know for sure that Japan has never attempted to make any reparations and I know there are many others.
October 20th, 2004  
LeatherNeckRVA
 
i also think a factor in why this is so often overlooked is japan got nuked twice, I'm not saying it makes up for anything, but it's still bad it's a sore situation the whole way around.
--
October 20th, 2004  
redcoat
 
 
In Britain, the facts about the Japanese and their atrocities in WW2 are quite well known, and the fact that they have never really apologized is a sore point with many.
But the fact that interests me, is that during the Russo-Japanese war of 1905 the Japanese treatment of Russian prisoners impressed neutral observers. It appears that the Japanese treated them in a totally correct and humane fashion.
So what changed
October 20th, 2004  
Trevor
 
The Japanese Canadians were treated very unfairly during WWII. They were forced to move to the interior of BC, in work camps, and have their businesses shut down, and all their belongings sold for dirt cheap. Even the ones that had never even been to Japan and were born in Canada.
October 20th, 2004  
godofthunder9010
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
The Japanese Canadians were treated very unfairly during WWII. They were forced to move to the interior of BC, in work camps, and have their businesses shut down, and all their belongings sold for dirt cheap. Even the ones that had never even been to Japan and were born in Canada.
The United States did the same thing to their Japanese citizens. Quite silly really. They were US citizens. They were no more suspect than the giant mass of German immigrants, yet they were singled out because they were of the Oriental ethnicity that we were fighting. True its not the Baatan Death March, but its a crime on the part of the United States.
October 20th, 2004  
Darcia
 
In britian a couple of years back the Queen was meeting with the Emperor of Japan, and the civilians watching thier had all been given Japanese flags but as the Limo with the Emperor and Queen in it came down the Rode all of the old guard turned thier backs to the emperor, basicly saying they hav not forgivin Japan. As of now I do not believe Japan has paid money for Pearl Harbor or any of the other massive attacks on December 6. However Japan is Currently Under the 'Pacifist' Military Description , which is something that can not realy be denied, especialy when you compare thier military with switzerland it becomes clear they would have to take decades to get a fighting military up. Also the Japs were realy big on Using Bio and Chemical weapons in ww2
October 21st, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Also the Japs were realy big on Using Bio and Chemical weapons in ww2
Never heard of that before, I heard they tried using balloons to spread some junk to America, but it flopped hardcore.
October 21st, 2004  
Ezechiel
 
Reply to mr.raven :

This is where u find Japanese r cunning and smart.

When they give those econimic aids to the countries. And nowadays most of the Asian governments shut their mouth up in talking about the WW II issues. This give a very good chance to let Japanese deny everything and live in that way without any pressure.

I am a Malaysian,who also have the aid from Japanese government. So do some diplomatical policies like Technology-transfer (Malaysia give money,japan give techonology). But if u know it thoroughly,what Japanese earn r more than what they aid to The Asia region. Money,Industrial employees, entertainment products, cars like toyota,honda.

U see,Japanese give all this aid in ECONOMIC FORM. Don't u think they should change this into "Apology" form?why would they claim as an ecnomomic form?becoz they wanna become Hero of Asia,where they thought they did in WW II,TO HELP THE ASIA GET OUT FROM THE WESTERN IMPERIALISM!(WHAT A GREAT LIE!).

Japanese give China aid 3 Billions yen a year for the last 30 years. And now Koizumi decided to minus this numbers. And when u look through the real history. China lost the total of 600 BILLIONS US DOLLERS IN WWII.

Relating to the "admitting apologize". Japanese never did. The Japanese even wrote books saying that Nanjing Massacre was make up,a lie. And when the Comfort women victims from Philiphines,Korean,Taiwan and China went to Japan to suw the Japanese government in order to get the loses pay. Japanese court handled it by ending the case in 45 SECONDS!wihout listening a single word from the victims.

What I want to tell is. Japanese r smart and cunning and they never did apologize to us. Japanese plan have gone succesful,the Asian government shut up. Except for South Korea and China government ,which r the 2 most rotued country by the Japanese hand in WW II, still remaining to fight for truth.

Other Asia region did made some champaign to show their feeling over this. But none of those were sponsored or supported by the local government, but by they civilians theirselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To mr.Chochobo

Japanese did planned to use BioChem weapon. The prove is, Japanese cuahgt the China civilians in WW II and tested BioChemical reaction experiment on them.

The prove --1. recently,China discover the BoiChemical weapon left by Japanese in WW II in Chi Chi Ha Er (The Chinese pronounciation goes like that). I believe many of u know that,this happened last year and the worldwide knew it. The weapon even made the local civilians got sickness nowadays. But when they apply for pay loses from Japanese.The Japanese denied it.

2. The biochemical troops -- 731 troops of Japanese. U may check this "731 troops Japanese world war II" in the Yahoo search engine and more. This prove that how the Japanese handle the battle with Chinese. Putting all the Biochemical gases and virus and polluted the China local environment in order to kill the Chinese resistance.
October 21st, 2004  
ravensword227
 
Well, what can I say? You seem to know more than me about the Japanese atrocities, and we will have to keep our eye on them if they are as cold-hearted and plotting as you say they are. Personally, I feel that the evil Japanese who are willfully lying about the atrocities are in the minority, and the good people of Japan (I hope) find it hard to believe because it is too horrible to imagine humans doing such a thing. Such ignorance is unfortunate because if we don’t learn from our mistakes, we are subject to repeat them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel
U see,Japanese give all this aid in ECONOMIC FORM. Don't u think they should change this into "Apology" form?why would they claim as an ecnomomic form?becoz they wanna become Hero of Asia,where they thought they did in WW II,TO HELP THE ASIA GET OUT FROM THE WESTERN IMPERIALISM!(WHAT A GREAT LIE!).
Yes, I think there should be a formal apology, and I am shocked that there wasn’t one already. On western imperialism, I guess the xenophobic Japanese were afraid that we would "pervert" eastern culture. Oops almost forgot natural resources!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel
Japanese did planned to use BioChem weapon. The prove is, Japanese cuahgt the China civilians in WW II and tested BioChemical reaction experiment on them.

The prove --1. recently,China discover the BoiChemical weapon left by Japanese in WW II in Chi Chi Ha Er (The Chinese pronounciation goes like that). I believe many of u know that,this happened last year and the worldwide knew it. The weapon even made the local civilians got sickness nowadays. But when they apply for pay loses from Japanese.The Japanese denied it.

2. The biochemical troops -- 731 troops of Japanese. U may check this "731 troops Japanese world war II" in the Yahoo search engine and more. This prove that how the Japanese handle the battle with Chinese. Putting all the Biochemical gases and virus and polluted the China local environment in order to kill the Chinese resistance.
Yeah, I think they were also the first to culture botulism and use it as a BioChem weapon. We gave asylum to several of the scientist of unit 731 in exchange for their ill-gotten scientific data. We also had a BioChem team, but we betrayed our own men by using it on U.S. soldiers who volunteered to try different “medicines.” Would a “medicine” literally cause a man’s skin to peel off before he coughs up his lungs!? That is one of our characteristics, and I think you will find that, to this day, the U.S. gov. will f**k over its own people before it will an enemy. But I don’t want to go off on that tangent because it always pisses me off.