Official: Ridge to say al Qaeda planning attack

thebrahmagr81

DID YOU GUYS HERE THIS ONE:

Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge is expected to say at a briefing today that al Qaeda may be entering the "operational or planning phase of an attack," an administration official told CNN. It's believed, the official said, al Qaeda will attempt to strike before the November presidential election, the official added.

Five killed in mortar attack in Samarra

Four U.S. troops and an Iraqi National Guardsman were killed Thursday in the central Iraqi city of Samarra, according to a U.S. military spokesman in Tikrit.

I dont know if there are a lot of people like me out there, but it is hard for me to watch TV at all these days, because all you ever hear about is a new hostage, or that some more troops got killed. It is just to :cen: despressing. And honestly I dont think a new president is going to be able to do anything about it because we have already invested too much into Iraq to just pick up ship and leave. It is going to be a long drawn up battle and I really do not know what is going to come of it. All I know is a lot of my friends and family are fighting over there (and I will be too soon most likely) and god willing we will all be able to complete are missions and return home. I guess like I said before the Lord above is the only one who can truly comprehend what is going on in the world today, and it is our job just to have faith in his plan and carry out our lifes in the way that he sees fit. I guess I am wondering if any of this makes sense and if anyone is going through the same thing as me. Thanks and sorry if this is boring had to get it off my chest.

It is a little difficult to watch the news, what with Dexter being in Iraq right now.

Often I'll avoid it, but you can't get away from it, ya know??

I remember right after he was first deployed, way back when he had just left, and there was a headline in gigantic letters in the newspaper: FOUR SOLDIERS DIE IN IRAQ. When I saw that I walked right out of the store. I couldn't be in there with that headline.

I'm alot better than that now, with the news, but yeah, it can be hard.

Gentlemen
Doc.S from sweden here ----

This is disturbing and it effect even me and my family in sweden. I think I don´t have to tell you guys what I did when this Nick Berg thing was broadcast on the early morning news here in sweden. I could not eat for two days. :(

If homeland security say that Al Qaeda may be entering the "operational or planning phase of an attack" One thing is for sure. They have allready plan this and it will go off. Even if it is in the US or in Greece. That is something I have learned since 9-11 2001. Cheif investigative colinsel David Schippers for the house judiciari commite US, the one that lead the hearings of former president Bill Clinton did tell the public that different intelligence offices in US had been worned off before the 9-11 attack- throug the Alex Jones show in Austin Texas 2001. Terrorism is also a great deal of politics I have learned.

I am not to suprised about that homeland security goes out and tells the public this time. One thing is for sure. If they say that there is an operational plan for a new attack than they are allready on their way. It is not a question of if but when and where they will strike. I would say this month or september for the next big one. November, if not a terrorist attack than maby something else that will effect many americans and consistently even the world community. Watch the skies and if not that one. the air itselfe or the water, maby the nuclear power plants will effect people. Be prepared. They want a bigger one this time. :(

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

when are they not planning an attack? The media only broadcasts the depressing news to keep ppl interested. For some reason, most people dont like hearing the good news.

Darkmb101 said:
when are they not planning an attack? The media only broadcasts the depressing news to keep ppl interested. For some reason, most people dont like hearing the good news.

I totally agree.

Back