Officers Club

I hate when people make these, really. Because I have the job of an officer, and I have the problems of an officer, but because of my grade, I'm not an officer. Ugh.

[/rant] continue...

CrazyCadet142 said:
I hate when people make these, really. Because I have the job of an officer, and I have the problems of an officer, but because of my grade, I'm not an officer. Ugh.

[/rant] continue...

Don't you have to be in the military to be an officer? ;)
Just goosing you, Crazy, but in reality, there would only be maybe a dozen members eligible to join any "Officers' Club," and anyway I think that in this environment such a designation would only be insulting to a good many of our very experienced and knowledgeable members, while providing no benefit to the forum community that I can thinkof.

Redneck said:
CrazyCadet142 said:

[/rant] continue...

Don't you have to be in the military to be an officer? ;)
Just goosing you, Crazy, but in reality, there would only be maybe a dozen members eligible to join any "Officers' Club," and anyway I think that in this environment such a designation would only be insulting to a good many of our very experienced and knowledgeable members, while providing no benefit to the forum community that I can thinkof.

Sorry... referring to something else lol. Nevermind, but the whole CAP 'everyone thats not an officer go away we gotta talk about officer stuff get really annoying.'

SOrry for anyone offended.

Hey man just because i'm not an officer doesn't mean that i don't pull my own weight arou-.... oh wait, i am an officer :D

Trevor said:
I was talking about officers of this forum. I meant "45 posts and up" club.

Aw, gotcha, you had me worried there for a minute. :lol:

In answer to your question, I really do not see it happening, as it would only lead to spamming by members wanting to qualify for the "club."

mmm, 45+ posts club thing eh?

Wouldnt that kinda just mean the whole half of the forum whos joined and actually posts?
And anyone who does post but isnt at 45 will be there soon enough anyways!

I guess?

I would suggest a Senior Officers Club or something. Perhaps Colonels and above or something.

REMOVED Watch it, Future. There's nothing special about (most of) the "officers" here. It would just be like any other off-topic thread (looking at you LilMissFlameThrower ;) ) in which most of the interesting "officers" wouldn't have anything to do with anyway. However, if you were to get a swimming pool and drinks, it would turn into a wonderful idea :D

Edit: Sorry, sorry, no harm meant.

You can post all the suggestions you want about this, but it ain't gonna happen.. ;)

The "officers" (Staff/admin) already have a small private playground here.. :)

Back