Officers Club

--
Boots

September 6th, 2004  
Trevor

Topic: Officers Club

A place for 2Lt's and above to chat it up, about....WHATEVER!
September 6th, 2004  
Redneck

Why on earth would you want that?
September 6th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

I hate when people make these, really. Because I have the job of an officer, and I have the problems of an officer, but because of my grade, I'm not an officer. Ugh.

[/rant] continue...
--
Boots
September 6th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
I hate when people make these, really. Because I have the job of an officer, and I have the problems of an officer, but because of my grade, I'm not an officer. Ugh.

[/rant] continue...

Don't you have to be in the military to be an officer?
Just goosing you, Crazy, but in reality, there would only be maybe a dozen members eligible to join any "Officers' Club," and anyway I think that in this environment such a designation would only be insulting to a good many of our very experienced and knowledgeable members, while providing no benefit to the forum community that I can thinkof.
September 6th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

yea we would be offended. by we i mean me, to get the opinions of other members you would have to ask them.
September 6th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142

[/rant] continue...

Don't you have to be in the military to be an officer?
Just goosing you, Crazy, but in reality, there would only be maybe a dozen members eligible to join any "Officers' Club," and anyway I think that in this environment such a designation would only be insulting to a good many of our very experienced and knowledgeable members, while providing no benefit to the forum community that I can thinkof.

Sorry... referring to something else lol. Nevermind, but the whole CAP 'everyone thats not an officer go away we gotta talk about officer stuff get really annoying.'

SOrry for anyone offended.
September 6th, 2004  
Trevor

I was talking about officers of this forum. I meant "45 posts and up" club.
September 6th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Hey man just because i'm not an officer doesn't mean that i don't pull my own weight arou-.... oh wait, i am an officer
September 6th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
I was talking about officers of this forum. I meant "45 posts and up" club.
Aw, gotcha, you had me worried there for a minute.

In answer to your question, I really do not see it happening, as it would only lead to spamming by members wanting to qualify for the "club."
September 6th, 2004  
RnderSafe

... and we already have far too much spamming on this forum.