Off Topic Fun with God and Flame...

godofthunder9010

Well ... can't think of an individual battle in Vietnam that was a significant failure, etc. But that's another discussion of course.

Mod Edit: Now you are probly wondering....whats going on?

It would seem that one set of posters..got a little off topic, but in itself its wildly great...and i cant wait to see what happens next. By the way, the original topic was General MacAurthur.

For your viewing pleasure..fun with Godofthunder...and Lilmissflamethrower.

By the way it took 3 days Godofthunder...LoL :D

Look if you are not going to take your God duties seriously this just isn't going to work. How many people have you smoted lately? Any floods or plagues? God, are you sleeping on the job?

Is it not the right and privaledge of my Godness to be fickle and unpredictable?? Besides, my plagues, earthquakes and massive catastrophic destruction isn't scheduled till the week after next.
:twisted: :twisted:

I wonder how long we're going to be able to keep this up before the mighty MODS come swooping down and delete all the posts that are "not on topic." :lol:

well it took us awhile..but we got ya! the Mods. 9/1/2004, 17:00 CST :D

I looked at it. What do you think the issue is? You got a couple responses. Maybe people don't know that much about the issue. I saw a show on the Mongols (the Barbarians) but I don't really remember what happened. I do know it was interesting. I wish it would come on again...

Actually, the last reply was mine. I think its prolly cuz its a bit of a diatribe. That and people not knowing much about them. I've done some in depth studying of them, cuz I was curious about what sort of people can conquer half the world (well, close to it anyways).

Yes I realized the last one was yours. But perhaps people don't know too much on the subject. It certainly is a good question you raise. That is exactly what I thought of when I watched the series.

It seems to me it has to do with TESTOSTERONE! The desire to conquor. I mean I don't know - as a woman I couldn't be that blood thirsty. But maybe some women could.

Then its a lot of other factors that have to do with how does one become the victor in battle? Amount of men, skill, strategy, supply lines, technology, dumb luck?

Back