Off Topic Fun with God and Flame...

--
Boots

August 28th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Topic: Off Topic Fun with God and Flame...

Well ... can't think of an individual battle in Vietnam that was a significant failure, etc. But that's another discussion of course.

Mod Edit: Now you are probly wondering....whats going on?

It would seem that one set of posters..got a little off topic, but in itself its wildly great...and i cant wait to see what happens next. By the way, the original topic was General MacAurthur.

For your viewing pleasure..fun with Godofthunder...and Lilmissflamethrower.

By the way it took 3 days Godofthunder...LoL
August 28th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

But your God of Thunder. You can discuss whatever you want, whenever you want!
August 28th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Mostly passing on the Vietnam discussion because there is an excellent topic already. Why repeat all that good information?
--
Boots
August 28th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Look if you are not going to take your God duties seriously this just isn't going to work. How many people have you smoted lately? Any floods or plagues? God, are you sleeping on the job?
August 28th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Is it not the right and privaledge of my Godness to be fickle and unpredictable?? Besides, my plagues, earthquakes and massive catastrophic destruction isn't scheduled till the week after next.
August 29th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

My bad!
August 29th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Lol, finally found a lightning bolt I liked. Bleah, we really need to get back on topic.
September 1st, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Wow God! Most impressive lightening! I feel awed by the power! So what was the original topic anyway?
September 1st, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Big Macs I believe it was.
September 1st, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Two all beef patties lettuce cheese on a sesame seed bun? I'm all for it!