Off Topic Fun with God and Flame... - Page 4

--
Boots

September 4th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Is it possible to go off topic?

Does a smelly Mongol in the middle of a forest stink, if he secretly likes his own odor? If it 90 below zero and we're living in a stupid felt tent, do I REALLY have to take a bath today?

Yeah, the Mongols were nutty. Still, is Yak milk so terrible? Ever try it. Me either, so I got no idea. Not too up for eating human livers despite any bonuses in nutrition.

On the upside, if you caught them at the right time, you'd get plunder from the sacking of Peking or Baghdad. Prolly some good stuff there. I guess plundering is like the ultimate 5 finger discount shopping spree. So in that sense, they had some high class shopping. Peking and Baghdad were the the richest cities in the world at the time, so I guess you'd do well there.
September 4th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Who is in a felt tent? Yes you have to take a shower! I don't care about riches from Peking I am not eating Yak anything!
September 4th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
I guess plundering is like the ultimate 5 finger discount shopping spree.
Heh heh... 5 finger discount...
--
Boots
September 4th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Mongols lived in felt tents. I don't think that's felt as we know it cuz that would make a really crappy tent. Some fabric that hold heat in extremely well I'm guessing.

Mongols means "all they who dwell in felt tents". The term was originated by Ghengis Khan when he lay claim to rulership over "all they who dwell in felt tents". Before that, it was just a bunch of tribes.

Now is it wrong of me to enjoy my own special odor?

I swear, you have a racial prejudice against Yaks!! Next thing ya know, there's yak hate crimes, and we're not having that.

You are welcome to make a necklace out of twine and horse teeth. That'd be stylin!