Off Topic Fun with God and Flame... - Page 2

--
Boots

September 1st, 2004  
godofthunder9010

For some reason, if I add to any topic involving the Mongols, it kills the topic.
September 1st, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Well have you ever socialized with a Mongol? They are so rude and have no table manners!
September 1st, 2004  
godofthunder9010

I wonder how long we're going to be able to keep this up before the mighty MODS come swooping down and delete all the posts that are "not on topic."

well it took us awhile..but we got ya! the Mods. 9/1/2004, 17:00 CST
--
Boots
September 1st, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Don't know. Your God, can't you do something? Besides I started this thread, can't I hijack my own post?
September 2nd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Have you read my post under the "Mongols" topic? Tell what I'm doing wrong. Keep scaring all the posters away!
September 2nd, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

I looked at it. What do you think the issue is? You got a couple responses. Maybe people don't know that much about the issue. I saw a show on the Mongols (the Barbarians) but I don't really remember what happened. I do know it was interesting. I wish it would come on again...
September 2nd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Actually, the last reply was mine. I think its prolly cuz its a bit of a diatribe. That and people not knowing much about them. I've done some in depth studying of them, cuz I was curious about what sort of people can conquer half the world (well, close to it anyways).
September 2nd, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Yes I realized the last one was yours. But perhaps people don't know too much on the subject. It certainly is a good question you raise. That is exactly what I thought of when I watched the series.

It seems to me it has to do with TESTOSTERONE! The desire to conquor. I mean I don't know - as a woman I couldn't be that blood thirsty. But maybe some women could.

Then its a lot of other factors that have to do with how does one become the victor in battle? Amount of men, skill, strategy, supply lines, technology, dumb luck?
September 2nd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

I don't think you'd much care for being a Mongol lady.
September 2nd, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Oooh! Heaven's no! They would get sick of my whiney butt real quick! Probably hurl me to the dogs or something!