Off topic with flame and god part deux

Lilmissflamethrower

God said: <<I swear, you have a racial prejudice against Yaks!! Next thing ya know, there's yak hate crimes, and we're not having that. >>

O.k., I do have something against Yaks. When I was a child of three, a Yak ATE MY MOTHER. Are you HAPPY???? I have spent years of therapy on this and had just moved on with my life BUT YOU HAD TO BRING IT ALL BACK!!!

First off i hope your not serious Flame, but if you are...

Take deep breathes, think happy toughts, meditate, do yoga, tai chi, chill and continue with your life.

im not a psychiatrist, but im pretty good at playing shrink.

Ah crap, my mind instantly misinterpreted the "ATE MY MOTHER" part .... ewwwwww. Didn't need that mental image.

Okay, okay, you don't have to eat yak. Just horsemeat and horse milk for your dining pleasure.

Serious? Of course I'm serious. And a dingo ate my baby!!!

And God, you better not be thinking anything rude about my mother or I will have to put the smack down on ya!!!

One more thing - where did you learn all this stuff about Mongols?

How do I know stuff about Mongols? Study, research, and I'm extremely interested in them. Whenever I find a something that is so fablized and mistold, I tend to obsess about dig up the REAL facts. Its a tall order with the Mongols mind you. So much bad information to filter through.

No evil thing ever entered my mind, for I am God, and have never had such things enter my consciousness. Forget I mentioned anything.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about the baby. Anyways, how was Australia otherwise?

Is there any documentaries or anything about Mongols? I am really into WWII. When that obession is done (in about 7 years) and/or watched every WWII movie and documentary and ready every book and collected everything I want I might start looking into Civil War. But I have a looong way to go till I get to Mongols.

I did enjoy that show on the Barbarians as I said.

How was Australia? Oh, after the dingo ate my baby we had a fabulous time...

Lilmissflamethrower said:
Oh, after the dingo ate my baby we had a fabulous time...
Me thinks you should bring a high powered rifle with you for the next time an animal eats someone from your family. :D

Meryll Streep made a movie - a true story about a woman in Australia who claimed a dingo ate her baby after they came up with a baby missing whilst camping.

During the movie she yelled "that Dingo ate my baby!" which a lot of people liked to say after that. Elaine was joking about it on Seinfeld and I don't remember the plot line anymore then she was doing the "Dingo ate my baby" joke.

Get it? Besides, the real issue at hand is the Mongols. We have to look at the Mongols. Its all about the Mongols.

UM.....

Well, Mongols, baby eating dingos, barbarians. Ah, what great conversation. Just makes me wonder if I should be poking smot to understand it. :lol:

Lilmissflamethrower said:
Meryll Streep made a movie - a true story about a woman in Australia who claimed a dingo ate her baby after they came up with a baby missing whilst camping.

During the movie she yelled "that Dingo ate my baby!" which a lot of people liked to say after that. Elaine was joking about it on Seinfeld and I don't remember the plot line anymore then she was doing the "Dingo ate my baby" joke.

Get it? Besides, the real issue at hand is the Mongols. We have to look at the Mongols. Its all about the Mongols.

She got in a bad conversation with another lady at a party and Jerry wasn't seeing her hand signals to get her out of it. The other lady mentioned something about her baby and Elaine said "Maybe the dingo ate your baby!" at which point the other lady left, completely baffled.

Back