Off to the 101st Airborne (Air Assualt) Division

--
Boots

September 15th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: Off to the 101st Airborne (Air Assualt) Division

After dealing with 2.5 months of MEPS red tape (it is a pain in the arse to go back in as prior service), I have finally got my orders for active duty. On OCT 4th, I leave Ft. Living Room and report to Ft. Campbell as SGT Doody. The wife left for AIT on monday and will meet up with me in December.

I hear that there is some restructuring going on at Ft. Campbell. I'll let everyone know how the Division is changing. After the 28th, I'll be out of the loop for a few weeks while I get situated. Since my wife is in AIT, I am going to reside in the barracks. I must be careful since I am a married man now. ANYWAYS, I'll have my hands full getting my college done so I can become an officer in the Artillery like Redleg .

I'll see everyone around on the forum

SSG Doody
September 15th, 2004  
Redleg

Nice...

Good luck, and please give us some sitreps when you have time..
September 15th, 2004  
Redneck

Safe journey there, SGT Doody.
--
Boots
September 15th, 2004  
Focus Fate

Good luck buddy!
September 17th, 2004  
SAINT

I'm sure you'll be a good officer and gentleman..
September 17th, 2004  
Trevor

Good luck, you'll do an awesome job!
September 17th, 2004  
Boobies

Topic: Good Luck...

Wish you the best in the army.
September 17th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Good luck Doody
September 19th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Enjoy your time with the Screaming Chicken, good lads there.
September 28th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Once again, I must thank you all because you all kick arse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAINT
I'm sure you'll be a good officer and gentleman..
Are you trying to butter me up? THat's the nicest thing someone's said to me in a while.

Well, this is my last night online. Tomorrow the phone and internet get shut off. On the 5th, I am rolling off to Ft. Campbell to actually have a decent job again Expect me back online sometime in late October.

I am going to miss chatting about the world's problems with everyone here. But when I come back online, I am sure I will be pretty of topics for me to state my opinion about. I'll write my final post in a few hours

Cheers

SSG Doody