Ode to nice guys - Page 2




 
--
Boots
 
August 2nd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot
 
 

Topic: Re: Ode to nice guys


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs
And perhaps more disturbing, the nice guys donít seem to get laid as often as they should.
The reason for that is a nice guy isn't trying to get into a girls pants. If they were then would they be nice guys?
Quote:
...that endure hours of whining and bitching about what *******s guys are, while disproving the very point.
That has happened to me before. One girl said to me, "It's hard to find a guy who is sweet, nice, and caring. But they all seem to have boyfriends." Even though the week before she told me i was probably the nicest guy she's ever met .
August 3rd, 2005  
rotc boy
 
 

Topic: Re: Ode to nice guys


Quote:
Originally Posted by "Cadet Chief Robot
That has happened to me before. One girl said to me, "It's hard to find a guy who is sweet, nice, and caring. But they all seem to have boyfriends." Even though the week before she told me i was probably the nicest guy she's ever met .
same here man, and its like, wait a minute, *cough cough* shit i gotta get going, talk to ya later
August 3rd, 2005  
Locke
 
 
if shes throwing lines like that around then: a) you are in the "friend zone" b)you aren't out there enough to really intrigue or get her affection. you can post on a forum of you can go out and show her what a man you are (but please, no indecent exposure charges, ok!!)

by and large, nice guys are the ones who expect the girls to come to them. the ones who put themself in the game are the ones who get attenetion and affection
--
Boots
August 5th, 2005  
behemoth79
 
 

Topic: Re: Ode to nice guys


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet Chief Robot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs
And perhaps more disturbing, the nice guys donít seem to get laid as often as they should.
The reason for that is a nice guy isn't trying to get into a girls pants. If they were then would they be nice guys?
Quote:
...that endure hours of whining and bitching about what *******s guys are, while disproving the very point.
That has happened to me before. One girl said to me, "It's hard to find a guy who is sweet, nice, and caring. But they all seem to have boyfriends." Even though the week before she told me i was probably the nicest guy she's ever met .
thats where u put the foot down and say, "you blind? im right here!" it works. believe me.
August 5th, 2005  
Locke
 
 
no offense, but $5 says it doesnt!!!
if shes pulling those sort of lines out with you around then shes not interested in you in that way and you are within the friendzone, which is a helluva place to break out of

if a girl is bitching about other guys and her sitatuion its either the biggest come on or you are just a friend

on ths subject of chicks saying what they want vs what they mean:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bash.org
A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.
August 5th, 2005  
Irishone
 
 
I never read that from bash but that is about the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life! Comedy genius
August 5th, 2005  
Missileer
 
 
Man, this is good stuff. Maybe I should have gotten out more. Just remember, when the lust wears off, you're going to have to have a conversation with a real live person instead of the sex God/Goddess you thought you couldn't live without 24 hours ago. When that happens, then you will be very surprised either in a good or bad way because no one, especially men, can think rationally when the old target lock-on is in auto. Usually one of the couple, sometimes both, will think "what happened to him/her?" Ladies, you can't have Woody Allen's wit or Bill Gates' intelligence in Arnold Schwarzenegger's body. If either one is not willing to learn about the person underneath the skin, then don't waste your time, $50 will get you what want downtown.
August 5th, 2005  
Whispering Death
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Just remember, when the lust wears off, you're going to have to have a conversation with a real live person
I do everything in my power to avoid that.
August 6th, 2005  
Locke
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Man, this is good stuff. Maybe I should have gotten out more. Just remember, when the lust wears off, you're going to have to have a conversation with a real live person instead of the sex God/Goddess
thats the thing.
dont think of them as a goddess.
the eat, drink and , just like the rest of us. they are human. treat them like a goddess and you will end up one sad and sorry pussy-whip boy
August 11th, 2005  
Toyuzu
 
Well, I've been called a nice guy more than once. I've been married over ten years, too. See? There is hope for nice guys. 8)