Odd Military Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay heres the second odd question it will be worth 100 milbucks to the first person that answers it correctly. Please read the whole question...

Capt. Charles B DeBellevue is credited with six aerial victories during the Viet Nam conflict, making him the number one United States Air Force scoring person. Yet there is something unusual about the then Captain DeBelleyue and his victories that make them…well Odd. What makes his victories odd?

good luck.

He was the first non-pilot ace and leading ace of the Vietnam War. He was an F-4 weapon system officer with the 555th Tactical Fighter Squadron.

I don't know if this is right, but here goes. Capt. DeBellevue was the first non-pilot ace in the USAF during the Vietnam War.

WOW! it wasnt as tricky as I thought it would be...smart young uns (its that google search!)

alright...lets come up with a real mean odd question... :twisted:

Google never fails all you have to do is search long and hard enough. Thats why its called the Almight Search Engine (bows down)

Okay my hearties...arrrrrgh shiver me timbers and here be one from Davy Jones Locker

This is a 5 part question: all five questions must be gotten right for you to get the Milbucks. So for 50 Milbucks here is your question:

1. What was the name and number designation of a USN warship that was captured and used by the Japanese navy during WWII?

2. What was her designation when the Japanese navy used her?

3. Where did the American authorities finally find her?

4. What was her final job before her retirement?

5. Where is her final resting-place? A general geographical location will do.

You might get some none or all from google on this one...good luck. Remember to get the bucks, you have to get all five answers correct.

1)The SS President Harrison, Number:T-ACS 1, Builder:NASSCO, Home Port:Alameda, CA, Unit:RRF, Ordered:27 Jun 1963, Comm:25 Apr 1966

2) I beleive its one of these MAYCOM EM-27, CHEROKEE CM-10, STABO XM-70xx, or ZODIAC M3000

3) Japanese Naval Shipyard

4)Shipping about 900 Allied POWs.

5)South China Sea on September

1)What was the name and number designation of a USN warship that was captured and used by the Japanese navy during WWII?

Nil look at the hull laydown dates of your answer, then think about when WWII was.

The SS President Harrison, Number:T-ACS 1, Builder:NASSCO, Home Port:Alameda, CA, Unit:RRF, Ordered:27 Jun 1963, Comm:25 Apr 1966

Try again, read the questions.

2) I beleive its one of these MAYCOM EM-27, CHEROKEE CM-10, STABO XM-70xx, or ZODIAC M3000

No.

3) Japanese Naval Shipyard

No

4)Shipping about 900 Allied POWs.

No

5)South China Sea on September

No

You mean WWII wasnt in the 60's *gasp* oh well maybe i'll answer it once i've gotten 7hrs of sleep instead of 3 (I know :eek:fftopic: )

(caution this post is off topic if you are affended by off topic posts, or by these * leave now you have been warned)
Mark why didnt you just say YOU IDIOT YOU GOT IT WRONG ALL OF IT WRONG, WWII WAS THE 40'S NOT THE 60'S YOU STUPID DUMB **** WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?

(now i leave you to your on topic posting pleasures)

"Mark why didnt you just say YOU IDIOT YOU GOT IT WRONG ALL OF IT WRONG, WWII WAS THE 40'S NOT THE 60'S YOU STUPID DUMB **** WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?"

1. Triva is supposed to be fun, one wit master against the other. Not how wrong someone is, but just fun.

2. If I had yelled at you, would you have listened to me?

3. I believe everyone deserves to be treated with courtesty. To a point.

4. Trivia is learning. learning is supposed to be a good experience, not bad. Of course, you can be the bug or the windshieid, which ever makes you happy.

5. You make me laugh. Not everyone can do that.

Get back on that horse young man, and take my 50 milbucks :D

it was supposed to be another joke ( :eek:fftopic: i know i know)
can i have a hint for it?
Can my horse be a stalion, cause anything lower then that i wont ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back