Odd Bedfellows

tetvet

Banned
Gays live are alive in this Country because Christianity exists , if for example Christians here decided to become Muslims the Gay issue would cease to be an issue .:neutral:

Gays live are alive in this Country because Christianity exists , if for example Christians here decided to become Muslims the Gay issue would cease to be an issue .:neutral:

Don't hate me. I'm stating what the Bible quotes: that is that the practice of homosexuality is forbidden. The bible does not teach to hate the homosexual.

Hansel and Gretel teaches us that kidnappers should not install large ovens in their houses either but then if they are going to flout the building laws and construct domiciles out of ginger products perhaps they deserve all they get.
One fairy tale is as good as the next.

As for gays, Christians and Muslims funny but if I had to pick one of those groups to keep it would probably be the gays as of the three they are the most tolerant and least intrusive.

1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Anymore-s500x282-295658-580.jpg

When I'm in a room alone I'm with most intelligent person on earth .

I would argue that since you missed the fact that "gay" encompasses both male and female of the species breeding would still occur you would be struggling to be the smartest person in that room let alone the earth.

When I'm in a room alone I'm with most intelligent person on earth .
It may well be that you are intelligent.
But intelligence and wisdom are not the same.
For me wisdom is the ability to understand the bigger picture, and act in a way that takes us forward as human beings.
Wisdom is a property that is worth striving for. Intelligence don´t really have an important role in this. So yes, you are intelligent. But on the other hand, so is a pig.

Back