Obliterating Islamic State (ISIS)

I am also happy that you are not making western policy, otherwise we would all shout Allah Akhbar several times a day .

We are at war, and the essence of a war is not to talk but to kill.

All the rest result in surrender .

If you don't want to kill in a war, you are lost .

Why aren't you volunteering for the fight against ISIS then? That would suit a fascist like yourself, to kill Muslims, that must be your wet dream.

Better to kill a terrorist than to be killed by a terrorist .

Besides, I am not a partisan of Mussolini .

Edmund Burke (of course you will say that he is a partisan of Mussolini) said the following :

It is enough that " good " people do nothing to allow evil to florish /

Evil is florishing,because "good " people (weasels, fellow-travellers, useful idiots) did nothing .

The 1.5 billion Muslims did nothing while ISIS was burning people alive and teaching children how to behead people .They are co-responsible, and must suffer the consequences : they must be treated as parias .

Better to kill a terrorist than to be killed by a terrorist .

Besides, I am not a partisan of Mussolini .

Edmund Burke (of course you will say that he is a partisan of Mussolini) said the following :

It is enough that " good " people do nothing to allow evil to florish /

Evil is florishing,because "good " people (weasels, fellow-travellers, useful idiots) did nothing .

The 1.5 billion Muslims did nothing while ISIS was burning people alive and teaching children how to behead people .They are co-responsible, and must suffer the consequences : they must be treated as parias .

Yes, I agree with Burke, hence why it would be good to do something about you. You are a fascist, interesting you cannot see it yourself, there is no difference between you and ISIS

I am also happy that you are not making western policy, otherwise we would all shout Allah Akhbar several times a day .

We are at war, and the essence of a war is not to talk but to kill.

All the rest result in surrender .

If you don't want to kill in a war, you are lost .

I assume this bravado is some sort of compensation syndrome as it appears Belgium has already got scared and gone into hiding, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you don't fight terrorism by allowing them to dictate whether a country can function or not.

If I were you Lljadw I would spend less time here bleating on about "Muslims" and more time out on the streets ditching that balless bunch of politicians you seem to have elected.

Why aren't you volunteering for the fight against ISIS then? That would suit a fascist like yourself, to kill Muslims, that must be your wet dream.

One will notice the subtlety of the arguments of the ISIS lobby : those who criticize the friends of ISIS are the friends of Mussolini .

Nothing new under the sun : after the war those who criticized the friends of Stalin (useful-idiots, fellow-travellers) were also labelled as friends of Mussolini .

Nothing new under the sun : after the war those who criticized the friends of Stalin (useful-idiots, fellow-travellers) were also labelled as friends of Mussolini .

Except we live in free societies where authoritarian governments cannot simply kill whoever disagrees with them...

Seems that is something you advocate...

You would never pull the trigger yourself though, you would throw/push others in front of you demanding they protect you and you wouldn't care how many died in the process.

You talk of death and killing as if you know of it...you don't. So quit pretending you do.

You are all wilfully blind and all this will end very badly: what happened in Paris is only a prelude .

Be Afraid...Be very Afraid...or the Evil Muslim Boogeyman is going to get you!

This exactly the load of fear-mongering crap we were fed post 9-11 and led to the US invasion of Iraq and subsequently the formation of Daesh.

In the end, all it does it make the situation worse.

The formation of ISIS happened independently from the invasion of Iraq .

And, after 9/11 there was no fear-mongering crap : Bush did his duty as president by invading Iraq.

The mistake was caused by the Liberals (mostly Democrats,but also Pepublicans ) who as usualy were very eager to transform victory in defeat by imposing on the ME democracy made in US, while every one knows that there is no place for such thing in the ME (and also other places).

I assume this bravado is some sort of compensation syndrome as it appears Belgium has already got scared and gone into hiding, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you don't fight terrorism by allowing them to dictate whether a country can function or not.

If I were you Lljadw I would spend less time here bleating on about "Muslims" and more time out on the streets ditching that balless bunch of politicians you seem to have elected.

It is easy to talk about scare and cowards when one is living on the north/south island far away of any danger .

I live on 50 km from Brussels,and as most people in Belgium,I am surrounded by Muslims north of me ,south of me east of me west of me,at less than 15 km .You are not obliged to be locked up in your house at 5 PM in the winter,hoping that the criminals will not visit you by night .

It is easy to talk about scare and cowards when one is living on the north/south island far away of any danger .

I live on 50 km from Brussels,and as most people in Belgium,I am surrounded by Muslims north of me ,south of me east of me west of me,at less than 15 km .You are not obliged to be locked up in your house at 5 PM in the winter,hoping that the criminals will not visit you by night .

You are right I live thousands of miles away from both the middle east and Europe although right now I am in Seattle preparing to leave for Germany so I suspect I will be close enough but if my government started to limit my movements or freedom to perform my daily functions based on some obscure threats posted by a bunch of lunatics in another country I would do all I could to get rid of that government.

The simple fact is by locking down countries due to a mixture of fear and paranoia is the equivalent of letting ISIS run your country, I honestly do not think you even have the right to an opinion on this matter as you have basically already surrendered.

You want to win this battle, get on with your lives and stop panicking at the sound of fireworks, go outside and be "free" to do the all pointless crap that being in the free world allows us to do. Will terrorists give up no, and yes they will succeed once in a while but then you still have more chance of being run over crossing the road than you do of being the victim of a terrorist attack.

Alternatively stay at home, lock yourself away and pray to what ever deity you can be scared into believing in that the big bad bogey man doesn't find you shaking under the bed before the rest of the world has time to come and rescue you again.

You are right I live thousands of miles away from both the middle east and Europe although right now I am in Seattle preparing to leave for Germany so I suspect I will be close enough but if my government started to limit my movements or freedom to perform my daily functions based on some obscure threats posted by a bunch of lunatics in another country I would do all I could to get rid of that government.

The simple fact is by locking down countries due to a mixture of fear and paranoia is the equivalent of letting ISIS run your country, I honestly do not think you even have the right to an opinion on this matter as you have basically already surrendered.

You want to win this battle, get on with your lives and stop panicking at the sound of fireworks, go outside and be "free" to do the all pointless crap that being in the free world allows us to do. Will terrorists give up no, and yes they will succeed once in a while but then you still have more chance of being run over crossing the road than you do of being the victim of a terrorist attack.

Alternatively stay at home, lock yourself away and pray to what ever deity you can be scared into believing in that the big bad bogey man doesn't find you shaking under the bed before the rest of the world has time to come and rescue you again.

You do philosophize policy from the safety of your pacific islands. Whether it is the evils of our great nation the USA or a safety alert (not a lockdown) by the Belgium government as it responds to the current treat. Belgium is a free and liberal nation so if it feels threatened it has every right to impose strong security measures as does any member of the European community after recent (and not so recent) events.

They are easy - soft targets for these terrorists and unfortunately many are related to people that have come there under refugee status. How to separate them out from the rest is no easy task. Of course one can’t just sent them all packing, but caution should be exercised on who is allowed in as we view the present situation.

You do philosophize policy from the safety of your pacific islands. Whether it is the evils of our great nation the USA or a safety alert (not a lockdown) by the Belgium government as it responds to the current treat. Belgium is a free and liberal nation so if it feels threatened it has every right to impose strong security measures as does any member of the European community after recent (and not so recent) events.

But to be fair you do the same, I would never be arrogant enough to refer to my country as "a great nation" especially when it is debt up to its eye balls and spending all its borrowed money destabilising large chunks of the world in the name of a political ideology and in reality no better or worse than any other country on earth.
That being said I am enjoying Seattle although I much prefer Oregon (went to uni there) and Arizona (where the in laws live and I lived for 7 years) but I shouldn't talk of things I know nothing of.

But to be fair you do the same, I would never be arrogant enough to refer to my country as "a great nation" especially when it is debt up to its eye balls and spending all its borrowed money destabilising large chunks of the world in the name of a political ideology and in reality no better or worse than any other country on earth.
That being said I am enjoying Seattle although I much prefer Oregon (went to uni there) and Arizona (where the in laws live and I lived for 7 years) but I shouldn't talk of things I know nothing of.[/FONT][/COLOR]

That's not how most of the citizens of the USA (particularly Veterans) view it. We proudly fly our flag. We have the most ethnically diverse nation on earth. The USA is the most technology advanced nation on earth. Blessed with the abundant nateral resources and the most varied and beautiful flora and fauna on earth.

Last edited:
News flash, it should say "That's not how most of the citizens of [insert your country here] (particularly Veterans) view it."

The reality is that we all see our nations as "great nations" and we are all right therefore having to listen to people constantly drone on about "mine is greater" is just bollocks.

Here watch and think about it...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7mUaKUp8Ho[/ame]

News flash, it should say "That's not how most of the citizens of [insert your country here] (particularly Veterans) view it."

The reality is that we all see our nations as "great nations" and we are all right therefore having to listen to people constantly drone on about "mine is greater" is just bollocks.

Here watch and think about it...

1st error he has to use profanity in his opening sentence to get his point across. 2nd one never has to look very far to find crap like this. Stopped listening after 10 seconds in, not witty just trashy.

Back