Obliterating Islamic State (ISIS)

No : you continue to compare apples to kiwis .

Noone is saying that Merkel is coresponsible for Auschwitz, that Erdogan is coresponsible for the Armenian genocide .

But the Germans of 1945 were coresponsible for Auschwitz and the Turks of 1915 were coresponsible for the Armenian genocide .

Other apples to kiwis comparison is to compare what happened in Congo to what happened in Auschwitz .Auschwitz was the final result of the policy of the Third Reich to kill as much Jews as possible,while in the Congo there was no policy to kill as much blacks as possible .

There were atrocities in Congo ,but they were a collateral damage (and even this is disputed) :

there is NO proof that between 1880 and 1920 the population of Congo decreased by 50 % :Casement claimed 3 million victims,Hochschild : 10 million.There was NO census in Congo in 1920,but only in 1924 ,and he was not reliable :some authors claim that in the figure of 10 million were included the inhabitants of Ruanda-Burundi .

and if there was a decrease of 10 million,there is NO proof that this was due to the colonisation:it is as much possible that the population of Congo was already decreasing before the arrival of the White man,that it continued to decrease til after WWI ,when the colonisation started seriously .

There were in 1900 in Congo 1187 Belgians,in 1910 1928,in 1920 3615.

The colonisation started only after WWI .

No : you continue to compare apples to kiwis .

Noone is saying that Merkel is coresponsible for Auschwitz, that Erdogan is coresponsible for the Armenian genocide .

But the Germans of 1945 were coresponsible for Auschwitz and the Turks of 1915 were coresponsible for the Armenian genocide .

Other apples to kiwis comparison is to compare what happened in Congo to what happened in Auschwitz .Auschwitz was the final result of the policy of the Third Reich to kill as much Jews as possible,while in the Congo there was no policy to kill as much blacks as possible .

There were atrocities in Congo ,but they were a collateral damage (and even this is disputed) :

there is NO proof that between 1880 and 1920 the population of Congo decreased by 50 % :Casement claimed 3 million victims,Hochschild : 10 million.There was NO census in Congo in 1920,but only in 1924 ,and he was not reliable :some authors claim that in the figure of 10 million were included the inhabitants of Ruanda-Burundi .

and if there was a decrease of 10 million,there is NO proof that this was due to the colonisation:it is as much possible that the population of Congo was already decreasing before the arrival of the White man,that it continued to decrease til after WWI ,when the colonisation started seriously .

There were in 1900 in Congo 1187 Belgians,in 1910 1928,in 1920 3615.

The colonisation started only after WWI .

He doesn't compare these two events, you do and you fail completely when you cannot compare things. You try to hide you poor education when you try to use fruits as a comparison. What we and what I have tried to do is to show you how wrong you are when you judge all people of a certain faith to be terrorists. You are a loser, the few of them who are terrorists have defeated you. You are a scared uneducated loser, I don't try to convince you are wrong in your perception of people and the world. You are either very young or very stupid. You have never served and you never will, the other Belgians I have met are much better than you. You give them all a bad name, they are professionals, you are an uneducated fascist, like the majority of fascists. We all share the perception of ISIS, they need to go, although, you are their best supporter when you are spreading hatred against Muslims. You are very similar as Degrelle, but you cannot see it.

Your insults are crashing into the armour of my contempt .

Besides from an ISIS defender I expected nothing else than lies and lies

I have no contempt for Muslims, but I do not like them and I do not trust them .
I do expect thousands of European Muslims to volunteer to fight against ISIS in the ME (there are 20 millon of them in Europe),saying on Twitter : Not in my name and than to continue with business as usual is NOT enough .

Muslims do not accept the presence of non Muslims in Muslim countries and when they arrive in Europe they DEMAND privileges and DEMAND that we should adopt their customs .:-x

But even without ISIS I oppose the arrival of Muslims in Europe :they should remain in their own countries .I would also oppose the arrival of millions of Americans, Japanese, Australians,etc in Europe /Belgium .

The arrival of foreigners always create problems ,especially for the natives :they always want to dominate the natives .

I have no contempt for Muslims, but I do not like them and I do not trust them .
I do expect thousands of European Muslims to volunteer to fight against ISIS in the ME (there are 20 millon of them in Europe),saying on Twitter : Not in my name and than to continue with business as usual is NOT enough .

Muslims do not accept the presence of non Muslims in Muslim countries and when they arrive in Europe they DEMAND privileges and DEMAND that we should adopt their customs .:-x

But even without ISIS I oppose the arrival of Muslims in Europe :they should remain in their own countries .I would also oppose the arrival of millions of Americans, Japanese, Australians,etc in Europe /Belgium .

The arrival of foreigners always create problems ,especially for the natives :they always want to dominate the natives .

BTW there are pockets of Christians in Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and other ME nations. They have coexisted with Muslims for centuries. Although some radical extremist such as the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS have persecuted them.

My grandparents all came from Europe: 2 from Italy and 2 from England. I don't know about Europe, but the arrival of immigrants is a major factor in making the USA a great country. We allow in more immigrant's than any other nation in the world. Currently Hispanic's and Asian's lead the pack and many come in penny less yet are able to make success's of themselves. We too have Muslim immigrants and ones religions is not a factor here, seeing as our government maintains separation of church and state.

Your a racist and have belief systems comparable to that of histories worse the Nazi's. I do agree the people coming in should eventually desire to meld into society, but this takes time, certainly more than one generation.

Last edited:
You don't know about Europe, but from your tower of ivory you arrogate to yourself the right to judge Europe and to condemn the Europeans who refuse to follow your exemple .

You still not realize that the time that you could give the rest of the world lessons of morality is over .

You don't know anything about nazism, thus don't lecture us .

You don't know anything about nazism, thus don't lecture us .

You obviously don't pay attention to the forum and my 2 years of posting on the topic of Nazism and Nazi Germany. I have thoroughly studied the Nazi phenomena for years and have researched the topic in detail.

I've had many relative that fought the Nazi's as well. My Uncle Jimmy flew in the BOB, and bombed Germany till wars end, My Uncle Joe fought with Patton from Normandy until wars end and helped liberate a concentration camp, my uncle Joe fought in North Africa and Italy. To name a few

You don't know about Europe, but from your tower of ivory you arrogate to yourself the right to judge Europe and to condemn the Europeans who refuse to follow your exemple.

It is your lack of morality that's in question. You judge the guilt free as guilty and condemn the innocent. Sound familiar. You get on here ranting about the collective crimes of the Muslims vs. focusing on the crimes of the guilty i.e.: ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, el-Qaeda, Hezbollah, etc. Heck I've even know of Muslims serving in the US Army.

First you should buy new glasses,because I did not talk about guilty but about responsability,which is not the same .

Second : now I am certain that you are a relative of Woodrow Wilson,because you are radiating the same parochialism, the same arrogant naivity and the same naive arrogance .

In a discussion about immigration in Europe you use as argument that immigration made the US great . Something which is totally irrelevant :Japan has no immigration and is also great .

You are like a blind young cat : you are unable to recognize danger.And danger is galopping to the US .

You are unable to understand that there are a lot of people who hate the US and that you can't buy love or respect :the Palestinians have received $billions but are still as much hostile to the US .

You are convinced that the US are a beacon of freedom and liberty for the world,something that is irrelevant, because the world does not want freedom and liberty and is hostile to the American ideals and the American way of live ;and imposing your ideals and your way of live on the world in only increasing hostility . But that,you never will admit,because you believe what the Founding Fathers have written : that it is self-evident that .....etc,etc,something that in the rest of the world is regaled with jeers .

Americans have a lot of qualities, but realism is not one of these .Although the eyes are opening of a lot of people in the US which explains the success of Trump .

The future does not belong to the do-gooders but to those with a big gun .And the optimistic belief that democracy always will win will very soon collaps as a house of cards .Auschwitz,terrorism/immigration and ISIS are proving that there is no place for optimism .

First you should buy new glasses,because I did not talk about guilty but about responsability,which is not the same .

Second : now I am certain that you are a relative of Woodrow Wilson,because you are radiating the same parochialism, the same arrogant naivity and the same naive arrogance .

In a discussion about immigration in Europe you use as argument that immigration made the US great . Something which is totally irrelevant :Japan has no immigration and is also great .

You are like a blind young cat : you are unable to recognize danger.And danger is galopping to the US .

You are unable to understand that there are a lot of people who hate the US and that you can't buy love or respect :the Palestinians have received $billions but are still as much hostile to the US .

You are convinced that the US are a beacon of freedom and liberty for the world,something that is irrelevant, because the world does not want freedom and liberty and is hostile to the American ideals and the American way of live ;and imposing your ideals and your way of live on the world in only increasing hostility . But that,you never will admit,because you believe what the Founding Fathers have written : that it is self-evident that .....etc,etc,something that in the rest of the world is regaled with jeers .

Americans have a lot of qualities, but realism is not one of these .Although the eyes are opening of a lot of people in the US which explains the success of Trump .

The future does not belong to the do-gooders but to those with a big gun .And the optimistic belief that democracy always will win will very soon collaps as a house of cards .Auschwitz,terrorism/immigration and ISIS are proving that there is no place for optimism .

Yes, you do. You are accusing all Muslims for what a few do. Do you know what realism is? Is it the Waltz Neo-Realism or even Morgenthau's perception of Realism you are talking about. I give you something, I don't completely agree with the US foreign policy, but they are very liberal in their mind frame. You need to take a closer look at what liberalism and what conservationism are and figure out where you belong

The day the future does not belong to those who are at least trying to do good is a very sorry day indeed.

This post proves the unwillingness of liberals especially in the US to acknowledge the truth : since 1945 millions have been murdered (proving that mankind has not improved and never will improve)by communism and ,indirectly,by its successor :liberalism .

These two totalitarian ideologies want to change society to create a heaven on earth,at all costs,and we know what the result is of a heaven on earth : hell .

They are supported by those who voluntarily chose the Dark Side, by those who remain indifferent, by those who argue :Befehl ist Befehl ,by those who want power,by those who arrogantly want to change the world and impose their ideology upon all of us .

All these people do commit crimes,excuse crimes,make crimes possible,not because they are poor (as claim marxists and liberals) but because they prefer evil, voluntarily .

But this ,liberals never will accept,because they deny the existence of evil and prefer to blame society .After Auschwitz, a new Holocaust is loming .

Nazi Germani was destroyed not by do gooders,but by people with big guns who killed millions of Germans .

The only possibility to survive is to give up liberal democracy (a contradiction in terminis,because liberalism is anti-democratic) ,to have big guns,to use them against domestic and foreign enemies,and,for the rest not to intervene ,not to intervene when Sunni and Shia are killing each other ,and ...not to say that the world can not exist half free/half slave(people always will prefer dictatorship to democracy) and to intervene abroad,only when our interests are threatened .

This means for the ME :

help Assad against ISIS, help SA against Iran, help Israel against the Muslims .

Last edited:
This post proves the unwillingness of liberals especially in the US to acknowledge the truth : since 1945 millions have been murdered (proving that mankind has not improved and never will improve)by communism and ,indirectly,by its successor :liberalism .

These two totalitarian ideologies want to change society to create a heaven on earth,at all costs,and we know what the result is of a heaven on earth : hell .

They are supported by those who voluntarily chose the Dark Side, by those who remain indifferent, by those who argue :Befehl ist Befehl ,by those who want power,by those who arrogantly want to change the world and impose their ideology upon all of us .

All these people do commit crimes,excuse crimes,make crimes possible,not because they are poor (as claim marxists and liberals) but because they prefer evil, voluntarily .

But this ,liberals never will accept,because they deny the existence of evil and prefer to blame society .After Auschwitz, a new Holocaust is loming .

Nazi Germani was destroyed not by do gooders,but by people with big guns who killed millions of Germans .

The only possibility to survive is to give up liberal democracy (a contradiction in terminis,because liberalism is anti-democratic) ,to have big guns,to use them against domestic and foreign enemies,and,for the rest not to intervene ,not to intervene when Sunni and Shia are killing each other ,and ...not to say that the world can not exist half free/half slave(people always will prefer dictatorship to democracy) and to intervene abroad,only when our interests are threatened .

This means for the ME :

help Assad against ISIS, help SA against Iran, help Israel against the Muslims .

Wars will continue “to quote the Bible nations will rise up against nations”. In the case of Nazi Germany the combined forces the US, USSR and British Common Wealth defeated the bad “Nazi Germany”.

The US have has had wars under both liberal and conservative administrations. I don’t know what all this to do about the evils of liberals is about, not that I want to start another rant. I myself lean towards the conservatives on many issues. What we must be against is extremism of any kind.

I say give democracy a chance when possible. At times extremist_terrorist_criminal regimes take_have power with the common man having little say in the matter. Democracy never has a chance to get rooted. In some cases such as Egypt the military coup over the Muslim brotherhood was the best thing that happened to the country and now enjoys popular support. One can’t lump countries together just as one can’t lump people together.

" I say :give democracy a chance when possible "

Question : WHY?

I say : do not impose democracy ,do not impose your own political system .

Is it Ok according to you if they want the Swiss system and not the American one?

it is not a question of Swiss or American system, but that we should not intervene abroad to impose our system : it will not work .

Exemple : the EU has condemned the executions in SA . WHY ? Why would these executions be the business of the EU ? Why can the EU not respect the independence of SA ?

The leaders of the EU are still thinking that they live in the time of the White Man's Burden .

They don't know that this epoch has disappeared ,for good .

it is not a question of Swiss or American system, but that we should not intervene abroad to impose our system : it will not work .

Exemple : the EU has condemned the executions in SA . WHY ? Why would these executions be the business of the EU ? Why can the EU not respect the independence of SA ?

The leaders of the EU are still thinking that they live in the time of the White Man's Burden .

They don't know that this epoch has disappeared ,for good .

First you are saying it's not a question about the two different systems, but then you say there is a question of systems. You are confusing the different democratic systems that exist with human rights. You bring in EU now and all EU countries are entitled to express what they want about different matters, but you aren't a friend of freedom of speech as long as somebody is expressing something you like.

You are actually the last one to say something about living in past when the empirical evidence contradict your last comment

Last edited:
Back