Obliterating Islamic State (ISIS) - Page 15

--
Boots

November 23rd, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
I am also happy that you are not making western policy, otherwise we would all shout Allah Akhbar several times a day .

We are at war, and the essence of a war is not to talk but to kill.

All the rest result in surrender .

If you don't want to kill in a war, you are lost .
Why aren't you volunteering for the fight against ISIS then? That would suit a fascist like yourself, to kill Muslims, that must be your wet dream.
November 23rd, 2015  
lljadw

Better to kill a terrorist than to be killed by a terrorist .

Besides, I am not a partisan of Mussolini .

Edmund Burke (of course you will say that he is a partisan of Mussolini) said the following :

It is enough that " good " people do nothing to allow evil to florish /

Evil is florishing,because "good " people (weasels, fellow-travellers, useful idiots) did nothing .

The 1.5 billion Muslims did nothing while ISIS was burning people alive and teaching children how to behead people .They are co-responsible, and must suffer the consequences : they must be treated as parias .
November 23rd, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Better to kill a terrorist than to be killed by a terrorist .

Besides, I am not a partisan of Mussolini .

Edmund Burke (of course you will say that he is a partisan of Mussolini) said the following :

It is enough that " good " people do nothing to allow evil to florish /

Evil is florishing,because "good " people (weasels, fellow-travellers, useful idiots) did nothing .

The 1.5 billion Muslims did nothing while ISIS was burning people alive and teaching children how to behead people .They are co-responsible, and must suffer the consequences : they must be treated as parias .
Yes, I agree with Burke, hence why it would be good to do something about you. You are a fascist, interesting you cannot see it yourself, there is no difference between you and ISIS
--
Boots
November 23rd, 2015  
MontyB

Quote:
I am also happy that you are not making western policy, otherwise we would all shout Allah Akhbar several times a day .

We are at war, and the essence of a war is not to talk but to kill.

All the rest result in surrender .

If you don't want to kill in a war, you are lost .
I assume this bravado is some sort of compensation syndrome as it appears Belgium has already got scared and gone into hiding, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you don't fight terrorism by allowing them to dictate whether a country can function or not.

If I were you Lljadw I would spend less time here bleating on about "Muslims" and more time out on the streets ditching that balless bunch of politicians you seem to have elected.
November 24th, 2015  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Yes, I agree with Burke, hence why it would be good to do something about you. You are a fascist, interesting you cannot see it yourself, there is no difference between you and ISIS

Well,you are the expert ...
November 24th, 2015  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Why aren't you volunteering for the fight against ISIS then? That would suit a fascist like yourself, to kill Muslims, that must be your wet dream.

One will notice the subtlety of the arguments of the ISIS lobby : those who criticize the friends of ISIS are the friends of Mussolini .

Nothing new under the sun : after the war those who criticized the friends of Stalin (useful-idiots, fellow-travellers) were also labelled as friends of Mussolini .
November 24th, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:

Nothing new under the sun : after the war those who criticized the friends of Stalin (useful-idiots, fellow-travellers) were also labelled as friends of Mussolini .

Except we live in free societies where authoritarian governments cannot simply kill whoever disagrees with them...

Seems that is something you advocate...

You would never pull the trigger yourself though, you would throw/push others in front of you demanding they protect you and you wouldn't care how many died in the process.

You talk of death and killing as if you know of it...you don't. So quit pretending you do.
November 24th, 2015  
lljadw

You are all wilfully blind and all this will end very badly: what happened in Paris is only a prelude .
November 24th, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
You are all wilfully blind and all this will end very badly: what happened in Paris is only a prelude .
And you are willfully stupid, governed by your fear.
November 25th, 2015  
mmarsh

Quote:
Be Afraid...Be very Afraid...or the Evil Muslim Boogeyman is going to get you!

This exactly the load of fear-mongering crap we were fed post 9-11 and led to the US invasion of Iraq and subsequently the formation of Daesh.

In the end, all it does it make the situation worse.