Obeying orders.

AikiRooster

Tube Monkey USMC
Hello folks.
I am just obeying orders and posting my first post in here as I was instructed to do that the forum command don't give me noogies and a wedgie.
Thank you for allowing me to join and become a member here. This place looks very interesting and I look forward to participating here on the forum with everybody.
I hope this ok to do but since I just received this in an email I thought I'd share the link with you so you can go and take the test. I found it to be very interesting. Here is the link:
http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

Good luck and let us know your score.

Until the next time my friends, take care of yourselves and God Bless.

Thank you Sir.

Thank you very much kind Sir!

Are you in Italy?
Did you go to the viewing of Pope John Paul II?
Have you seen the new Pope in mass yet?
Is the mafia still big there and operating alot? Here in the states, I have heard there is alot more mafia activity there then here and that the Police are having a hard time putting any stop to it at all. Do you think that is so?
Again, Thank you for the welcome Sir.

That's really good.

That's really good but I don't believe you hahahaha. Most are lucky if they get half of them.

Re: Thank you Sir.

Mr.Rooster said:
Thank you very much kind Sir!

Are you in Italy?
Did you go to the viewing of Pope John Paul II?
Have you seen the new Pope in mass yet?
Is the mafia still big there and operating alot? Here in the states, I have heard there is alot more mafia activity there then here and that the Police are having a hard time putting any stop to it at all. Do you think that is so?
Again, Thank you for the welcome Sir.

Yes Mr. Rooster I am in Italy.
I still haven't gone to see the Pope but I like this one so much. He's a tough guy I tell you. I mean I like him because he doesn't like the liberals! I'm biased I know-
About the mafia... uhm yeah I'm a gangster myself y'know. Yeah we're pretty strong overthere too lol just kidding :lol:
Uhm well y'know mafia is not something that affects your daily life overhere. It's most a Sicily thing and a few people are killed every year. Of course it has some power over business and local politics but Sicily is definitely a very safe place to visit. A lot of people who have been deployed at Sigonella base will confirm that.
I'm sure we will be able to further discuss these and other issues in the next days, weeks, and months. You picked a great website 8) .

Re: That's really good.

Mr.Rooster said:
That's really good but I don't believe you hahahaha. Most are lucky if they get half of them.

Actually, I recognized the killers before the software developers. I'm not sure what that says about me except I watch the History Channel a lot. :D

Thank you.

Italian Guy:

Thank you, I like it here alot, I think I picked a great site as well. I'm with you 100% on the new Pope Sir. One of my step brothers is a Priest in Chicago, when he was ordained he went to Rome and had his picture taken with Pope John Paul II.

Missileer:

I'm with you partner. When I do watch TV, it's usually the History channel, A&E, the military channel or FoxNews.

I forgot to mention how I found this place.
Somebody wrote it in a post over at R Lee Ermey's website forum and so I came over and joined here.
The milbucks thing is interesting and I never saw that before at any other forums but here. I juts wish there were a couple of minor changes made to it but for the most part i think it's interesting how you have to earn the different things that on other boards it's easy to take for granted that you automatically get them.

The current Pope was with Hitler's youth group but left as soon as he could do so and not get killed for it. If any of us here would have lived under those conditions, we would have done like the Pope as if he didn't participate he would have been murdered, probably on the spot. In no way, shape or form would I consider this Pope a Nazi. German yes, Nazi No!

Back