Obesity vs Fat

tetvet

Banned
1 out of 3 isn't bad or maybe too bad 1 out 3 American Woman are obese or fat that's about 50 million women men make up the other 30 million , why so many fat women , one thought is once a women finds a man to land on she doesn't care about her looks so much but this could be one reason that the divorce rate is around 50% .:)

Hmm why are so many woman fat?
Well like all fat/obese people it is because they consume more calories than they burn, it is really that simple if you want to lose weight eat one less calorie than you burn.

However I also think there are somewhat unrealistic standards when it comes to weight, I tend to think that BMI calculations are more dangerous than the weight itself and there is far too much emphasis placed on being almost anorexic than being a healthy weight.

Still by "medical" standards I am considered overweight but if I was to get to the "ideal" weight as set by these doctors I could star in an advert for famine relief.

1 out of 3 isn't bad or maybe too bad 1 out 3 American Woman are obese or fat that's about 50 million women men make up the other 30 million , why so many fat women , one thought is once a women finds a man to land on she doesn't care about her looks so much but this could be one reason that the divorce rate is around 50% .:)

Or that 50% of women are more intelligent than yourself.

So what Tet, so I'm over weight as well, what the heck I'm 55 now. Only the last 5 to 7 years however. I used to do lift olympic weights, play football, basketball and train martial arts. I now fish. Ah but my Mrs. is still the same weight as when we married, lucky me.

The number two Country on the fat list believe it or not is China with 4.4 % of the population is obese since China has a population of a billion I'm not sure how that computes .

Back