Obama Worries Liberals - Page 8

--
Boots

January 20th, 2009  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen
You guys actually have money to invest in the stock market? Dam must be nice, but instead of money I have a wife and kids.
Just some leftover life insurance after an elderly relative snuffed it... and that's only in there because one of my dad's friends tried the same thing, let the broker do whatever he wanted with it, and currently lives in a nice house in a well to do community.
January 20th, 2009  
wolfen

I'm still waiting for my rich uncle I don't knwo about to die and remember me LOL
January 21st, 2009  
Donkey

Is it me or is this new Presidency been nothing but a celeberity thing..change yeah I know where to start...here is to the New American Hollywood, what a great vision of America a bunch of BS supported by hardworking Men and Women that make it all happen behind the scenes...

But please Miss Crow and Mister Wyclef don't let Denzel really tell us how it all should be....I'm sure you really know how your limo driver, sound stage director, and key grip really feel....fight on its all just like a movie, but hey it is your movie

I really love how peoples' houses are getting foreclosed; the economy is in the tank and yet we can still afford to have a HBO special concert for the upcoming inauguration...only to be followed by ball goers saying hey its a tough economy beer costs 6 bucks, drinks 9, champagne 12, and crap its served in plastic cups...

Way to start it off right

Lets see if all this talk of great things will come to something other than more then just Huey Long style preaching....
--
Boots
January 21st, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

He seems to want to "recreate" many of the former presidential ideas including the whole "whistle-stop train" idea. Perhaps he wants to party like JFK?
January 21st, 2009  
Donkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_Shorts_Momma
He seems to want to "recreate" many of the former presidential ideas including the whole "whistle-stop train" idea. Perhaps he wants to party like JFK?
He seems to have ripped off everyone in his speaches from The good Doctor Mister King Jr. to JFK and all those before and after, now can he walk the talk...

Look how much money has been spent on all of this, from the past elections (including this one) to the parties, yet are economy is in the dumps and we are in endless wars...but hey party on...

Just put it on my tab.....
January 21st, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

Thanks! If it's on your tab, (and in here I can't get fat from drinking...), I'll have a margarita-top shelf, please, with a Patron chaser.

Oh, and One Burbon, One Scotch, and One Beer!
January 21st, 2009  
wolfen

I'm still waiting to watch teh evening news so I can find out how many times he wiped his butt today.
I mean come on get teh dam cameras off of him and let him do his dam job, he can't work with the news media all over him 24-7