Obama vs. Romney

private and sneak are two different things.

he is a very humble guy, family man, five boys and 18 grandchildren, elder in his church, his wife survived ms and breast cancer and he has been a Gov of a state, public life, which you can more than look at his record. Almost everything he has been involved with has been a financial success. he is human and has made mistakes, who hasn't?

the left can't dig anything up on this guy because there is nothing to dig up.

he has a lot of money, big deal,, so does Pres Obama, so does Soros, so do the Kennedy's, so does Gor, so does Kerry, so does Clinton etc etc

If I could personally give my money to Pres Obama or Romney to invest for me for my retirement it would be Romney hands down.

Pres Obama might be fun to have at a dinner party, cocktail party or concert but I would not want him handling my financial matters.

And what are the issues that Americans face right now?

We are in debt. 16 trillion to be exact. It has double since Pres Obama has been in office. We spend more than we have and Pres Obama wants to print more.

We have high gas prices and high food cost

We have huge unemployment, no job creation.

Our student fees are the highest ever. It is not enough to lower the cost for tuition, you have to have a job when you get out of school so you can pay your student loansn off and pay for your own healthcare, social security, rent, car, have children etc etc You need a job!

Teachers making more than a nurse, highest teachers salaries ever in Chicago are on strike for a week. They make $75,000 a year and want more, thank you unions, they don't want any accountability, so pay more for poor results at our childrens cost. We rank low in the world for education

I pay more for healthcare and get less. I am forced on generic, waits are longer, hospital stays less.

People have been unemployed so long they don't even look for work, they go on disability now and the system is drained.

Our housing market is in the tank. Thank you Carter and Clinton for pushing through Dodd Frank and giving loans to people who could not afford them.

Pres Obama was suppose to be that great healer and we are more divided than ever.

The world was suppose to respect us with Pres Obama running around saying America was bad and he was sorry.....not looking very warm and fuzzy around the world in here.

He is a nice guy but to try and make Romney as some evil "sneak" to justify keeping Pres Obama is wrong.

I recommend going back to the post I made with all those links I added and clicking on the one from top to bottom in order.

Hope this paints a timeline of what I was talking about more clearly for you.

Kind Regards.

Back