Obama Snubs Medal of Honor Inaugural Ball - First Time in 50 Years

Of course it is my opinion, as neither of us are privy to Obama's reasons we are all just stating our opinions, as to whether this is the tip of the iceberg or not who knows in a democratic society he has other areas to to focus on not just the military so perhaps this is a sign that under his presidency the military will just be another branch of government.

I tend to feel though that as a "pro-republican" you would shake your head in disbelief no matter what he had done or does in the future.
This is now the fun part of aministration change, all those that bitched at Bush now get to defend the office and vice versa.

Sorry guy, but I'm not necessarily pro-republican or anti-democrat for that matter. What I am is pro-America and as a pro-American, I am against any attempt by any president to neglect the defense of our country by neglecting our military or any attempt to turn the USA in anything but a capitalist society. When that happens, I will fight him tooth and nail every time as is my right and responsibility as an American citizen.
One obvious correction to your statement, in the American system the military is not a branch of government nor will it ever be.

Back