Obama at the funeral for John Lewis

dhd123

Obama, delivered a eulogy at the funeral for John Lewis in Atlanta on Thursday but it was like no other eulogy I have ever heard in my life. Obama, disgustingly, turned a supposed eulogy into a rant against Trump and Republicans. Voter suppression is the cry of the day, just because of voter ID..........Ridiculous :oops:

Obama, delivered a eulogy at the funeral for John Lewis in Atlanta on Thursday but it was like no other eulogy I have ever heard in my life. Obama, disgustingly, turned a supposed eulogy into a rant against Trump and Republicans. Voter suppression is the cry of the day, just because of voter ID..........Ridiculous :oops:

Everything is politicized these days, even funerals.

What do you think about the "peaceful" protests in your cities?

Everything is politicized these days, even funerals.

What do you think about the "peaceful" protests in your cities?

I have a different take on these anarchists, I would be ruthless with them, treat them as enemies of the United States, terrorists and stick them in Gitmo. They are certainly not "my fellow Americans". The problem with coddling them, is it just encourages them. Breaking the law is not how civilized people live, it can't be tolerated. The 1st amendment protects the right pf the people to peaceably assemble, looting, burning and assaulting is not peaceably assembling, it is insurrection.
in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.
§2383. Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I have a different take on these anarchists, I would be ruthless with them, treat them as enemies of the United States, terrorists and stick them in Gitmo. They are certainly not "my fellow Americans". The problem with coddling them, is it just encourages them. Breaking the law is not how civilized people live, it can't be tolerated. The 1st amendment protects the right pf the people to peaceably assemble, looting, burning and assaulting is not peaceably assembling, it is insurrection.
in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.
§2383. Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I agree a lot with what you said. I really dislike those Social Justice Axxholes, Snowflakes, and Marxists. Let me elaborate further about these spoiled brats that make them very unemployable. I have a MA in political science and I don't try to speak from an authority when I know a lot about ideologies. The Leninist-Marxist, Maoist theories always end up with a misery, concentration camps, and a genocide. The ANTIFA and the BLM sounds a lot like genocidal axxholes to me. They try to silent those disagreeing with their message and calling them Nazis. I don't like to be called that by those who don't know what fascism is, when they are doing that they became fascists. I have noticed something quite interesting, these riots, looting, and destruction occurs mostly in cities governed by democrats. I dislike what the police officers did in Minneapolis, but I don't think Martin Luther King had approve what they are doing now. I have studied your constitution and like it. I have second thoughts about the 2nd Amendment, but I begin to change my mind about it after what happened in Philadelphia when the looters raided a gun shop and a shooting range. They deserved what happened to them when the owner was inside that gun store.

I agree a lot with what you said. I really dislike those Social Justice Axxholes, Snowflakes, and Marxists. Let me elaborate further about these spoiled brats that make them very unemployable. I have a MA in political science and I don't try to speak from an authority when I know a lot about ideologies. The Leninist-Marxist, Maoist theories always end up with a misery, concentration camps, and a genocide. The ANTIFA and the BLM sounds a lot like genocidal axxholes to me. They try to silent those disagreeing with their message and calling them Nazis. I don't like to be called that by those who don't know what fascism is, when they are doing that they became fascists. I have noticed something quite interesting, these riots, looting, and destruction occurs mostly in cities governed by democrats. I dislike what the police officers did in Minneapolis, but I don't think Martin Luther King had approve what they are doing now. I have studied your constitution and like it. I have second thoughts about the 2nd Amendment, but I begin to change my mind about it after what happened in Philadelphia when the looters raided a gun shop and a shooting range. They deserved what happened to them when the owner was inside that gun store.

Unfortunately, we didn't keep the communists at bay with the cold war. They never actually needed a shooting war to infiltrate. In the 1960's during the Vietnam war, it was born in the those protesting the war, they went into education and damaged young minds year after year. They stopped teaching truthful history, and instead taught their version that painted the U.S. as a bad oppressive country. Now I will admit that over the many years, there are times where we as a country didn't shine, we made wrong decisions (imo) but for the most part we did pretty darn good. Reading our constitution and studying the workings in congress over the many years preceding the civil war, I believe that our founders knew that the time would come where there would be a war over slavery. At every turn, anytime the southerners felt their institution of slavery was being impeded, they would threaten to break away from the union,usually there would be a compromise that would placate the southerners for awhile but there would always be another thing that would stir up the hornets nest all over again. until Lincoln was elected and the southerners, who by this time, saw slavery threatened and seceded. Those southerners remind me of the batch of Democrats we have now in that they have never recognized Trump as president, they will look you straight in the eye and tell you they are part of the resistance movement and Trump is not their president. ANTIFA is a modern version of Hitler's Brown shirts, they are, what they claim to be against. BLM, was created on a lie and they have claimed Marxism.

Back