Obama Calls Kanye West a 'Jackass'

If Talyor was my kid/girlfriend, Kayne would get his *** beaten royally.
As for Miley Cirus (sp?), I recall not long ago when a photographer got some inappropriate pics of her, and I don't recall Billy Ray (name?) doing much if anything. Me, I'd have shovel fed that photographer some asphalt.

Man, what's up with men in today's society? Are they turning into wimps now? Anyone mess my my flag (Old Glory), my home or my woman/family and they'll be messing with their destiny! :9mm:

If Talyor was my kid/girlfriend, Kayne would get his *** beaten royally.
As for Miley Cirus (sp?), I recall not long ago when a photographer got some inappropriate pics of her, and I don't recall Billy Ray (name?) doing much if anything. Me, I'd have shovel fed that photographer some asphalt.

Man, what's up with men in today's society? Are they turning into wimps now? Anyone mess my my flag (Old Glory), my home or my woman/family and they'll be messing with their destiny! :9mm:

I must have missed the really those then, cause what I saw in the internet isn't any worse than what I see in the schools when I go inside for coffee.

I haven't seen any pics of her that are even close to inappropriate, but then shes a pop artist, so I really don't keep up with her.

They were borderline, but they could've been much worse. Look at the things Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Lindsey Lohan have been seen wearing. Or rather not wearing.

Exactly. I'd say that maybe Miley oughta slap her old man for that. Damn, she's just a kid!
I think she probably likes it...sex sells. Sadly it is seeming to get to the point of the younger the better. After all, they "look" grown-up.

As a side note; I've never been a fan of her on T.V. (or God forbid on the radio - that girl couldn't hold a decent tune if it had a handle).

Back