Obama Called "International Villain"

Iran and it's president are irrelevant. If Iran develops the bomb, I have NO DOUBT that they will try to nuke Israel. If that happens the gloves will come off and guess who we will support. I suspect that a lot of other arab countries would side with the U.S. I hope they (Iran) realize that we have a LOT more bombs than they do.

If Iran develops the bomb it will most likely use it as a political weapon more than a military weapon. But either way, it's very bad news.

Is Iran saying the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize is a villain? How can this be? :smile:

Last edited:
Edited for accuracy!:mrgreen:
George,... If that's your idea of accuracy, that explains a lot.
I'm sure that you actually meant :
Is Iran saying the RECIPIENT of the Nobel Peace Prize is a villain? How can this be? :smile:
I think that you actually meant, "edited for inaccuracy"? You edited the wrong word and you even got that wrong, what you should have edited was "villian" to villain.

Accuracy,.... ???? [shakes head] Jeez...uz,.....

Last edited:
Is Iran saying the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize is a villain? How can this be? :smile:

Edited for accuracy!:mrgreen:

I think maybe winner was correct, as it indicates the possibility of a random drawing, explaining how he was selected. Recipient may indicate he had actually accomplished something to earn it.:angel:

As I recall there were questions about how he was selected so early.

George,... If that's your idea of accuracy, that explains a lot.
I'm sure that you actually meant :I think that you actually meant, "edited for inaccuracy"? You edited the wrong word and you even got that wrong, what you should have edited was "villian" to villain.

Accuracy,.... ???? [shakes head] Jeez...uz,.....

If anyone knows how to spell villain it would be you.;-)

Iran and it's president are irrelevant. If Iran develops the bomb, I have NO DOUBT that they will try to nuke Israel. If that happens the gloves will come off and guess who we will support. I suspect that a lot of other arab countries would side with the U.S. I hope they (Iran) realize that we have a LOT more bombs than they do.

I think that they will receive an uninvited visit by the Israeli air force before they can assemble a bomb.

True. I really hope that if Iran does build one, they will never use it. Not for their politicians sake, but the sake of their population. They would be the ones to suffer for their politicians using nukes.

I think maybe winner was correct, as it indicates the possibility of a random drawing, explaining how he was selected. Recipient may indicate he had actually accomplished something to earn it.:angel:

As I recall there were questions about how he was selected so early.
He did recieve it, but did he "win/earn" it? How? Nominations closed a month or 2 into his Term. No opportunity to "win/earn" it, unless the 1st black Prez somehow could use his cool/hipness to lull the rest of the world into Lotus sniffing status by the mere fact of his election.

The charm has worn off but in the vast majority no doubt consider him a huge improvement over the previous President.

Back