Obama assassination plot foiled .......

Ignore these animals at your own peril ..........

I am sorry ... but ... I disagree with those of you who don't consider this a credible danger.

When two or more wackos get together and discuss assassinating someone ... and ... they have the wherewithal to carry out their threat ... then by God, they ARE a credible threat. I don't give a darn whether they are the stupidest nutcases since the dawn of time. They can be so stupid they can't tie their own shoes ... but ... as long they have weapons capable of killing at a distance and they have the will to use them, then they are as dangerous as the best trained assassins working for any group.

How many more children have to be killed before people take these rumors and uncovered facts seriously????? It's as criminal as being aware of people taking flying lessons and not being interested in learning to land or take off, and you ignore the information and what it portends.

You ignore these animals (foreign or domestic), at your own peril.

I am sorry ... but ... I disagree with those of you who don't consider this a credible danger.

When two or more wackos get together and discuss assassinating someone ... and ... they have the wherewithal to carry out their threat ... then by God, they ARE a credible threat. I don't give a darn whether they are the stupidest nutcases since the dawn of time. They can be so stupid they can't tie their own shoes ... but ... as long they have weapons capable of killing at a distance and they have the will to use them, then they are as dangerous as the best trained assassins working for any group.

How many more children have to be killed before people take these rumors and uncovered facts seriously????? It's as criminal as being aware of people taking flying lessons and not being interested in learning to land or take off, and you ignore the information and what it portends.

You ignore these animals (foreign or domestic), at your own peril.

I think the point being made is that the right authorities did take the threats seriously enough to arrest and charge them and I have no doubt they would have attempted to carry out their plan but they were obviously a bunch of incompetent nutjobs, you only have to look at the plan to see that so I strongly doubt they would have inflicted the damage they had planned to inflict with 2 pistols and 2 rifles.

You know there is someone else out there with a mullet and a Confederate flag on the roof of his pickup that is thinking the same thing. Secret Service is really gonna have their hands full if Obama wins.

The thing that really gets me is when people around here drape themselves in the Confederate Flag. In the North. you stupid fools, if it WAS 1862 you would be fighting for the UNION!!!

That's cause the Confederate flag has become a symbol of hey look at me I'm a rebel without a clue.

Ask one of em who General Lee was. Bet they tell you it was that real cool car the Duke Boys drove.;-)

The thing that really gets me is when people around here drape themselves in the Confederate Flag. In the North. you stupid fools, if it WAS 1862 you would be fighting for the UNION!!!

Unfortunately some people of all nations refuse to let go of the past, thankfully many do.

A few years ago I had the honour to act as standard bearer for the Royal Air Force Association along side standard bearers of the South Africa Military, South African and British Military members of the MOTH (Memorable Order Tin Hats) on remembrance Sunday. As the last post was played, and the standards dipped, representatives placed wreaths against the War Memorial, including ex Afrika Korps soldiers, then standing side by side with ex Allied Troops as prayers were said. It was so good to see old adversaries joined together to honour and remember the dead and forget the hatred.

Last edited:
Back