Obama Announces '08 Run

It's called a conspiracy theory bulldogg, shall we play into his paranoia? I've got another one for you, Jesuits are the special forces of the Catholic Church and are responsible for the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Heard that one from a drunk in a bar.

That was you?!?!?!

:D

In Mmarsh's defense though, the relationship between Israel and the United States is a complicated one and while I don't think Israel dictates to the US, I think there is quite a bit of "what can we do to help?" kind of dialogue from the US, like this last round of fighting where Israel kept telling the United States to delay any action by the security council until they (Israel) were ready.

Well the premise of good communication is that you say what you mean and mean what you say. The onus is on the speaker/writer to convey clearly and concisely just WTF they mean.

In Mmarsh's defense though, the relationship between Israel and the United States is a complicated one and while I don't think Israel dictates to the US, I think there is quite a bit of "what can we do to help?" kind of dialogue from the US, like this last round of fighting where Israel kept telling the United States to delay any action by the security council until they (Israel) were ready.

Anybody see the Cover of Foreign policy magazine August 2006?

ttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/mmarsh1972/cover-155.jpg

We give $11 Billion in economic and military aid to Isreal annually, thats 1/3 of all Foreign Aid combined. How do you think a country of only 2 Million got so much help?

The Isreal lobbies such as AIPAC (which incidentally, has been involved in 2 different Espionage cases against the US) twist the Arms of congressmen for such appropriation, because th pay for these peoples reelection campaigns.

Any politican who is remotely critical of Israel is crushed, regardless of party or other beliefs.

Is it any surprise that the NEOCONs are largely made of Isreal lobbists? Feith, Perle, Wolfowicz, Flechier.

http://www.counterpunch.org/green02282004.html

Is anybody not surprised that Israeli's chief adversaries Iran (Isolated and facing possible attack), Iraq (invaded) and Syria (unrest at home, deplomatically Isolated) have all been in the US gunsight in the last 6 years?

Given that the Neocons run the WH, thats not a coincidence either.

Anybody see the Cover of Foreign policy magazine August 2006?

The funny thing about conspiracy theories is that every once in a while they are the truth.

">

We give $11 Billion in economic and military aid to Israel annually, thats 1/3 of all Foreign Aid combined. How do you think a country of only 2 Million got so much help? Espicially when you consider that Israel is not exactly a 3rd world country...

The Isreal lobbies such as AIPAC (which incidentally, has been involved in at least 2 different Espionage cases against the US and is STILL TAX EXCEMPT) twist the Arms of congressmen for such appropriation, because they contribute for these peoples re-election campaigns.

Is it any surprise that the NEOCONs are largely made of Isreal lobbists? Feith, Perle, Wolfowicz, Flechier to name a few...

http://www.counterpunch.org/green02282004.html

Is anybody not surprised that Israeli's chief adversaries Iran (Isolated and facing possible attack), Iraq (invaded) and Syria (unrest at home, deplomatically Isolated) have all been in the US gunsight in the last 6 years? Do you think that's another coincidence? And if you do remember who sold us on the Iraq war, the same people I mentioned above.

Or the fact that since 1972, the US has vetoed every single resolution remotely critical of Isreal

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/UN/usvetoes.html

Is it any surprise, that criticizing Israeli on TV whether your a journalist or politician is a career-ending decision. Criticizing other countries (like France) is OK, but say one thing about Isreal and your blacklisted, tarred, and feathered. Look what happen to Jimmy Carter when he tried to compare Isreali-Palestinean situation to Apartheid. On a similar note, ever notice if anyone DOES criticize Isreal they get labelled as a Nazi loving, anti-Semite?

But aside from all this, it amazes me how people still think Isreal is a 'friend'. Friendship is not a one-way street.

It not Israels fault, its ours. Our politics has become so easily corruptible thats its simple for people to take advantage of us, and I dont blame Obama either. He is only continuing the policy that every other politician before has done since 1948.

One more question

I was watching Band of Brothers again, and it says that Capt. Nixon is Major Winters S-3. Now on your ranking chart it doesnt mention the 'S' series. Was that rank phased out?

One more question

I was watching Band of Brothers again, and it says that Capt. Nixon is Major Winters S-3. Now on your ranking chart it doesnt mention the 'S' series. Was that rank phased out?

The "S" is for Battalion/Brigade Staff Officer, S-3 is the Battalion Operations Officer and is usually over the other Staff Officers in Rank.

S-1 is the Battalion Administration Officer/Adjutant.
S-2 is the Battalion Intelligence Officer.
S-4 is the Battalion Logistics Officer.
S-6 is the Battalion Communications Officer.

Divisional Staff Officers use the letter designator of "G" instead of "S" and Joint Forces Command uses the letter designator of "J" for Staff Officers.

But...And I mean no offence by this Missileeer...Times have changed...Sure, minimum wage has gone up, but so has the price of other goods and services.

Times have changed, thank God, but the mechanics of building on nothing to gain something are the same. Hard work, whether it's furthering your education or applying your experience at a trade. The old saw about flipping burgers being seen today as menial labor but was considered an opportunity by our Grandfathers is still true, it just depends on your situation.

The pay rate rises exponentially with the amount of sweat invested in preparing for a career. Let every setback, and most of us have seen a few, merely be a time to gain a better foothold for the next try.

Last edited:
Is anybody not surprised that Israeli's chief adversaries Iran (Isolated and facing possible attack), Iraq (invaded) and Syria (unrest at home, deplomatically Isolated) have all been in the US gunsight in the last 6 years? Do you think that's another coincidence? And if you do remember who sold us on the Iraq war, the same people I mentioned above.

6 years....Back up the ponies there partner it goes back way further than that...

In fact if you dig into it you will even notice Clinton had his share....I believe he himself said he would pick up a rifle in the defense of Israel.....

It is a pretty crazy rabbit hole that....I'm done talking about :read:

Back